Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2003 Mazda Speed Protege Turbo!!!/ Gotta Sell $11500

Old 08-21-2007, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Mazda Speed Protege Turbo!!!/ Gotta Sell $11500

Awsome car needs absolutly nothing!!! You wont find one cleaner than this!!!!!Under the hood it has a stock garret T25 turbo with a Greddy RS Blow off valve with custom piping. Injin Short ram intake. New exaust system with a freeflowing cat and 4 inch tip. It has a Racing Beat anty sway bar system in front and back under the car. It has a JVC CD player with kenwood speaker system with 2 12 JL W1 with a sony 1000 watt amp. It has 17 inch AKUZA rims with brand new Hancook tires. The body has 98000 miles on it but the engine has only 20000, SandR Performance just pute a new one in because the person before me that owned it tried to tune it and did a horrible job and hurt the last engin. I allso replaced the wheel barings and cv axles. SO all in all the car is like new again!!! Any questions get at me.thanks----- I need to sell because i might be moving soon and can only take the family car.So im askin $11500 to pay of my curent loan on car!!!!!! you can reach me on my cell 210 896 1704 thanks again josh

the trade-clean retail value on the body with 98000 miles is $10,750 And with only 20000 miles on the new engin the trade-retaile value is $12,550. So a happy medium is $11500, i actualy owe more on my loan than this im just tryin to cut yall a break and pay outa pocket the extra couple hundred i will still owe after its sold at 11500 to You !!!!! Its an awsome reliable car dont miss out on my loss!!! i have documentation of the engin swap!!!!!!-- josh

PICS------> https://www.tamparacing.com/classifi...uct/3419/cat/2