Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTT 86 mustang convertable (v6) cold air

Old 08-18-2007, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 86 mustang convertable (v6) cold air

I have a nice 86 mustang lx convetable that I am looking to trade for something else. Its a really clean car but I just dont care for convertables. I bought it from a female owner who was only the second owner of the car (with documentation). It has a rebuilt transmission,ICE COLD AIR,automatic,clean clear carfax and title. Car runs great and is very reliable. It also has new brakes all the way around,a new radiator, and recent tires.The car needs nothing at all,I drive it everyday without issue. It is white with red interior and gets pretty good gas mileage. I figure the car is worth around 2500 (thats what I have been offered),so I am looking to trade for a hard top of equal value (most likely an import). The top does not leak unless you are in one of those high pressure car washes and then only leaks a little around the front of the doors. (not on you).The top works flawlessly. Let me know what you have. I will post pics tomorrow.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:00 PM

Got a 95 Chevy Camaro 3.4L, lmk.

Old 08-18-2007, 04:36 PM

Anyone with a trade can send pics/info to fzr1000boy@yahoo.com I should have pics of the mustang up tomorrow. Thanks