Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: modded '03 Civic EX for project/conversion

Old 08-16-2007, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: modded '03 Civic EX for project/conversion

I have a 2003 EX sedan that has suffered a horrible fate, but hopefully my loss will be your gain. This past Saturday, I let a friend borrow my car and she lost traction on the dirt road she was driving down... she jumped a ditch, went through a barbed wire fence, and took out half a dozen pine trees before coming to a stop. The car has suffered some pretty major body damage, but there is plenty left to salvage.

The motor is the D17A2 (1.7L VTEC) with an automatic transmission, and it is completely undamaged and well maintained. I have an Injen SRI intake, Neuspeed Race springs, front and rear SPC camber kit, Autopage remote start and alarm system, strut tower bars in the front and rear, 14" steel wheels with new Falken Ziex tires, Kicker coaxials all the way around... I even have the cool stock taillights (the ones with the round lights and the clear reverse lights, not the ugly ones with the pink back-up bulbs lol).. this car would be perfect for someone with a stock DX or LX to convert their vehicle to a VTEC EX and add some quality aftermarket parts.

The interior is black and in perfect condition, so those of you with Tan or other colored interiors can do a full color swap as well (door panels, consoles, seats, etc). The EX comes stock with power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise control, etc so you can even replace your manual options with full power. You can even swap windows out and save yourself money on a tint job, all 4 windows and the rear are tinted with 4% Llumar Platinum.

I currently have the vehicle posted on Mautofied.com where you can see the pictures of what it USED to look like as well as my asking price, and I created a Photobucket.com account where you can view the accident scene photos. Feel free to email with any questions you may have, and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Mautofied: For Sale: 2003 Honda Civic $3,500 Or best offer.

Photobucket: stephencushman - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-16-2007, 07:50 PM
asian persuasion

OH EM EFF GEE... wth was she doing?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:07 PM
I have NO vtec!!!

Those FUCKING Blue deers!!!!!

You can never catch them little bastards!!!!!!

Looks like she had the right idea though....

LOL,G/L on the sale bro....

Fighting for peace is like
screwing for virginity.

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #097

http://www.myspace.com/keith1201