Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 $4k

Old 08-10-2007, 09:59 AM
East Coast Lurker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 $3200

I hate to do it, but I no longer have time to ride so the toy has to go. I bought it new in 2005. The bike has less than 1k miles on it. It's had regular oil changes, and fluid changes. The bike has Mudlite 27x12x12's on all four corners. It also has the Moose performance module. I installed a snorkel kit, as well as relocated the radiator to the rack the muffler has had the baffling removed as well. Unfortunately these bikes are prone to overheat, and relocating the radiator solved this problem. The bike has a new Kawasaki belt as well. I admittedly ride my bike hard, and it takes everything I throw at it. The bike will wheelie at the blip of a throttle.

There are two issues with the bike. The rear axle clicks from when the boot was torn. I've since replaced the rubber boot. Still clicks, doesn't effect performance though. Also the bike could use a jet kit. It has a TON of low end power, but runs out of fuel up top. This is common when snorkeling BF's. This isn't a show bike. It's a rider's bike. I've never been let down by this bike, and I plan on purchasing another one day in the future.

I hate to do it, but I no longer have time to ride so the toy has to go. I bought it new in 2005. The bike has less than 1k miles on it. It's had regular oil changes, and fluid changes. The bike has Mudlite 27x12x12's on all four corners. It also has the Moose performance module. I installed a snorkel kit, as well as relocated the radiator to the rack the muffler has had the baffling removed as well. Unfortunately these bikes are prone to overheat, and relocating the radiator solved this problem. The bike has a new Kawasaki belt as well. I admittedly ride my bike hard, and it takes everything I throw at it. The bike will wheelie at the blip of a throttle.

There are two issues with the bike. The rear axle clicks from when the boot was torn. I've since replaced the rubber boot. Still clicks, doesn't effect performance though. Also the bike could use a jet kit. It has a TON of low end power, but runs out of fuel up top. This is common when snorkeling BF's. This isn't a show bike. It's a rider's bike. I've never been let down by this bike, and I plan on purchasing another one day in the future.

The price is $4k firm. I respond to email faster since I can check it on the go via cell phone. Someone buy this thing, and have a blast at mudfest this weekend!!
mattism78@gmail.com

Last edited by Mattism78; 08-15-2007 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 08-10-2007, 10:00 AM
East Coast Lurker

eBay Motors: Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4 Modded, not 800, KVF750 (item 170137644284 end time Aug-13-07 07:13:22 PDT)
Old 08-15-2007, 05:43 PM
East Coast Lurker

$3200 Firm.