Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

i am sell jeep

Old 09-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok well don't really know whats up with this thread, but want a durango plus cash?

DURANGO FOR SALE OR TRADE
Old 10-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Where racing is a pleasur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wranglers have the stupid-est resale ever... That being said, that's a pretty good price IMO.

Kind of dumb though, you can get a cherokee that has everything the wrangler has ( running gear wise ) for like 1/4 the price. Only thing is, the cherokee doesn't have a frame and the top doesn't come off ( Unless you don't give a shit and take a sawzaw to it ).

That being said, I like'd my cherokee when I had it, and it was great, but when I got the wrangler, I really loved the top being down. The wrangler is slower, rides worse, and is more more expensive in every way, and I'd still choose the wrangler over the cherokee.

Another thing... For some reason, the jeep guys try to scare you into replacing the entire driveline with stories of breaking stuff... I'm already swapping the motor and rearend in my 4.0L TJ. But I know guys with 35'' M/Ts and ever break anything. No rocks to crawl in FL.
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"