Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

!!!!!!!!! Wtb.any Cars 500 Or Less !!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Ecotec y0!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!!!!!!!! Wtb.any Cars 500 Or Less !!!!!!!

well i got another speeding ticket with the firebird yesterday. and this time i cant take a class to remove any points so my insurance which is already high as fuck, is now gonna kick me in the ass.

so i decided to make a smart move, i wanna pull the plates on it, and leave it in my garage for like 7 months, but in the mean time i wanna drive around a piece of shit. then my bro gets his license and ill give it to him and re-register my bird.

so im looking for any piece of shit car, with 4 cylinders, 4 door even is ok lol.
must run, maybe not great, but must run. i dont mind fixing something. i would like it to have a/c and decent tires, and i perfer a american car so all my repair parts i buy dont kill me. thanks for looking.

ask around, i know people try to get rid of piece of shit all the time! lol
Old 08-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Ecotec y0!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump