Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Stolen EG Fully Built Turbo

Old 07-31-2007, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen EG Fully Built Turbo

This car is from orlando ... LoJack found on I-4 heading west Towards kissimmee .
It is a Long Shot but if you guys see this hatch PM me as soonest possible and it will be highly Appreciated ... I own my own mobile audio shop . if information summited leading to the car. i will give you a 2500 gift card to spend in my Shop .

Last edited by Godz Fav Rican; 07-31-2007 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Reward
Old 07-31-2007, 12:05 PM

Nice ride
If I see it around her St. Pete
I will let you know!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:14 PM

oh shit man thats a nice hatch ill def keep an eye out!!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Banned

Damn!!!!! nice clean ass hatch man...do u have a alarm on it? if u dont invested in one....good luck and i will keep a tr eye for ya
Old 07-31-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm a Photographer!

keep tracking that lojack. wont it eventually just lead you to where it is? and cant you get the cops on it thru lojack?

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:54 PM

Yes aint making this up ... look i think it was a inside men that i personaly know that told somebody to take it ... once the Lojac is found you can rip it off it has an internal battery not connected to any power of the car ... I dont care i just want the shell maybe some print that would help me find the thiefs ... i know is a lost cost i dont want the car back to rebuild , just for the chance of some prints ...i will get all my money back ... Another quick note ... Even tho you have Lojack still requires you knowing the car is stolen for you to contact police... The loJac does not stay on all the time ... I think it was a inside Job because this cars dont come with lojac from factory. nobody would had known it was there ... the only way i will know if when i find the car the they went straght for the lojack . it was stolen at 7 in the morning @ the time i got home from work ... To answer more questions ... It is not Wise to strip a car with Lojac In the car. i think that is why they Ditched it . Thanx 95tegra for the comment ... you really dont need to know what is in ... you see the shell you send me a message and if i really find it you will get some goodies from my shop ... it is my Lil girls Hatch i wanted to Sell that thing or trade but somebody Got to it before i got a chance to trade.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:03 PM
03 acura tl type-s

... I think it was a inside Job because this cars dont come with lojac from factory. nobody would had known it was there ... the only way i will know if when i find the car the they went straght for the lojack
EXACTLY ITS SOME YOU KNOW ARE KNOWS YOU!