Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

****landed R32 Gtr Skyline**** For Sale

Old 08-06-2007, 06:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump
Old 11-28-2007, 06:28 PM
AKA "BigStan"

^^^you brought back a old thread just to tell us that just becuase its titled it doenst mean its legal....mef_one has been doing this for while and yes its perfectly legal...just ask chris(supramemole) and ian (spottedmango)..there cars are perfactly legal..,.i know your gonna start with your fdot bullshit...who cares they have more shit to be worried about then a car with the steering wheel on the right side, i been stopped numerous times with my rhd car and all i get is my ticket(i give him my registration and my insurance card) like a regular person if it was illegal i would of been in jail or had my car taken away and none of those things happend plus im in the police acadamy and cops are around my car on a daily basis and all they say is "nice car","how does it feel to drive on the other side","thats neat",...but im glad you like the car but its been SOLD for a while....thanks

Last edited by suprakid911; 11-28-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:19 PM

Quoting: just because it has a title doesn't mean its legal

but bump for a clean skyline. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if i had the money.
end of quote

Fuckin DOUCHe BAG !!!!!!

another hater that likes the car

BUt its sold Thank you

Last edited by Mef_one; 11-29-2007 at 05:22 PM.