Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Buick Roadmaster, 22's , JL Audio , Remte Start, Mirr Tint, etc

Old 06-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buick Roadmaster, 22's , JL Audio , Remte Start, Mirr Tint, etc

Im looking at offers I can get on my 94 Buick Roadmaster.

Its been in my Family since new, first driven by my 90 year old grandma, then my 55 year old mother, and now me since 4 months ago.

In those 4 months I spent $6,500 on the car in upgrades.

Those include $4,500 asanti 22 inch rims, bought brand new with tires and they look it. Maybe 200-300 miles on them.

An alarm system w/remote start, two pagers w/screens that alert you when the cars touched anywhere. Also opens trunk by button, starts engine, enables disables, panic.

A dvd touch screen headunit that folds out, plays dvds ,burn cds, etc. Has a brain that will let you hook up xbox and stuff. No scratches or anything perfect condition 100%.

Two JL Audio 10 inch subwoofers in a custom-made box. Has 1400w Sony Xplod amp that has blue led's that glow the trunk a cool blue.

All the windows are mirror tinted, always good to have 100% privacy inside your ride.

Car is in great shape, has alot of little extras all around it. Had a $200 detail done a month ago, all chrome polished, waxed, etc. Has roughly 160k miles, highway. Grandma worked 2 hours north of here, took long bridges to work everyday. Within last 300 miles its had new tires and oil change, fuel filter and air filter. Within last 5000 miles its had new AC Compressor, new ac charge, new belts, new shocks, and im forgetting something else..

anyways looking to get a bike. Sold my 97 Honda 600cc CBR (mint condition) for $4000 and put it all into the car. If I dont get a bike I think the cars worth then ill part it out and sell the luxury ride to some older person who will pay decent, and all the gadgets to ebay.

Its very quiet, cant hear it running ever. Has an LT1 vette engine so its pretty damn fast for such a heavy boat of a car. Its more comfortable than a maserati I sat in up in cali a month ago. seats have 4 adjustable airbags for your back... joystick front back up down, so many nice options.
And good old GM, cheap parts, very reliable.

The car is mechanically perfect, cosmetically very good.. so just throw up the best offer you can. ive got a few people offering good trades but i dont have a use for the stuff. Its a beautiful car, can come look in person anytime. It drives very strong, never any wierd noises or break downs. This car has never had mechanical problems since bought from the lot except for a ac compressor going out , which is replaced w/a brand new one now.

The car also comes with 4 extra tires and 4 extra rims. The extra rims are not stock, theyre studded metal dot rims.. thats the only way i can explain what they look like lol

Last edited by Destrukt; 06-13-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

anyone have any Cash offers ?
Old 06-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Banned

tt
Old 06-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

tt