Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S 99 Sentra Se Limited 5spd Orlando

Old 05-03-2007, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 99 Sentra Se Limited 5spd Orlando

Sup,
I wasnt planning on ever selling this car because there so hard to find but, i changed my mind. The car has a CLEAN title with a little over 180k on the chassis. The motor was replaced last year with a low mileage Sr with 73k miles. The car runs great and has alot of new parts. The car does need a paint job and a little body work but nothing too major. The interior is pretty clean overall with a few scuffs here and there. The Car needs a rear O2 and that is why the CEL is on.The A/C blows nice and cold and, was recently recharged.I am asking $3500 for the car which is a good price for this car. If you have any questions just PM me or email me at allmotorjew@hotmail.com. The car is located in Orlando, FL. If you need better pics just lmk and ill get some more up.
Mods
Dropzone Springs
8000k Hids
98 Se Front Bumper
98 Se Grill
Recent Maintance
Spark Plugs
Wires
Air Filter
Fuel Filter
Cap and Rotor
Coolant Flush
Water Pump
New Tires

Old 05-03-2007, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i also wanted to mention that if ur looking to trade a car lmk what u have maybe ill be interested but mostly just other honda,acura or classic se-r's if your car is worth more i can add cash.