Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1970 camaro f/s

Old 04-24-2007, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1970 camaro f/s

as much as i want to finish my car, i bought a great daily driver instead, so i have to get rid of my camaro. the front half is torn apart to re-do the front suspension, however, i've bitten off more then i can chew. i have all the parts, minus new sway bars and bushings. the rear tires are in great shape, the front need replaced. there is obviously rust on the car, and i have no skill for cutting and welding. here's some photos of it as of now.

i know the car is half apart, but im asking 4500 for it. i have all new polyurethane bushings for the front end, new kyb shocks. modine heavy duty radiator radiator was bought in october of 2003. engine bought in july of 03, aproximatly 34000 miles on g.m. 350 crate engine. 260 hp, 350 lbs of torque. rear tires 1 year old. trans has about 2000 miles more then engine. rear springs were replaced december 2004. seats re-upholstered in 2004.painted in april 2005.l88 full filberglass hood, pin-on in front, hinge in rear.rear window trim and louvers about in december 2006. upgraded headlights to accept h4 bulbs, much brighter then the available halogens.front brakes replaced last november, rear brakes about 1 year ago. disc up fron, drums in back.manual brakes. master cylinder replaced in november 2006. car edelbrock 600 cfm electric choke. alternator replaced december. msd pro billet distributor.msd wires. milodin high flow mechanical water pump. dual electric fans, aluminum water pump and harmonic balancer pulleys. harmonic balancer replaced in summer of 2005.

parts not on the car but included are:
c.e. bolt on subframe connectors
lakewood traction bars
b and m megashifter
bolts for most of the new suspension, radiator, body mounts, etc.
american autowire highway 22 kit
new driver side remote mirror
polyurethane trans,motor mounts, a arms, endlinks
power steering box
power steering pump
power steering lines
billet aluminum radiator overflow tank
trunk mount battery kit
all four moog ball joints
moog idler arm
moog center link
aluminum power steering pulley.

so my asking price is 4500 obo for everything.send me a message and i;ll give you my address and number to look at the car if your interested.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:12 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

I have 2k and live in tarpon...I can take it tomorrow morning. sorry to lowball.........

Pat
Old 04-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Tha numba one stunna

does the little retarded boy in the pics come with it?
Old 04-24-2007, 12:37 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

how do you think somebody is going to be able to get this out of your driveway with no front end at all???
Old 04-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Only Smokes Organic Weed

Originally Posted by Uncle Pat
how do you think somebody is going to be able to get this out of your driveway with no front end at all???
+1
Old 04-24-2007, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by spoonfed
does the little retarded boy in the pics come with it?
wow, now i remember why i don't ever post anything on here because of people like you. dude, that's me in the photo's, my friend thought it would be a funny pic. whatever, anyways, let me think about the 2 g's. that's a lot less then what i wanted, but i'll consider it.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:26 PM
That ginger...

Originally Posted by roracer70
wow, now i remember why i don't ever post anything on here because of people like you. dude, that's me in the photo's, my friend thought it would be a funny pic. whatever, anyways, let me think about the 2 g's. that's a lot less then what i wanted, but i'll consider it.
Bump for a nice looking car, I wish my front end would pop off like that...
Old 04-25-2007, 03:15 AM
POTENTIALLY FAST

I think it's an awesome car for someone, If I wasn't doing the divorce/child custody thing I would probably jump on it. I love old camaros had many of them (and no mullet, simply the 70's waterfall!).

good luck, maybe if it doesn't sell in a month I'll make you an offer.

rick
Old 04-26-2007, 03:51 PM

sold it yesterday. thanks for the offers guys.