Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1965 Ford f100 : Pickup Truck of the gods

Old 04-22-2007, 09:02 PM
d44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1965 Ford f100 : Pickup Truck of the gods

Hi all. Long time lurker. Love the community here.

So my family has handed us down a newer Tacoma and I have no space for my classic truck. I need more space to keep it, as it will not comfortably fit in my garage, and now we're moving too. So if you need/want the ultimate work truck, advertisement for your business, parts yard puller, boat transporter, home depot runner, or a potential show machine... you might be happy ur viewing this thread. **EDIT: no longer really looking for trades UNLESS you have a 4WD (or AWD - however you like to call it) vehicle.

Entertaining $ offers around 5k. Attached are sh*tty not-washed-in-a-month pics of the truck. Will take good daytime photos soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

1965 Ford f100 (4th gen. 1st year with twin i-beam suspension)
------------------------------------------------------------
full specs available with pm. Here are some random notes:

1. Red paint is several years old but can be shinnied up. Is not perfect, and some minor body work should be done if you're planning on taking this thing to show quality (does anyone do that anymore?). No dents. Some rust spots starting to form on panels, and some sizable rust on hood, underbody is very clean however.

2. New V8 Engine has less than 38k. Upgraded internals. It pulls so stupid strong you can spin these huge rear wheels all afternoon, or drive it intelligently... your choice. Starts up every time, even if it sits for a month. Rebuilt rear end. Newer battery and such

3.New offset tires 8" & 10"

4. Manual on the floor transmission w/ skull shifter. 4 speed… but it’s really three speed with extra “granny gear”… perfect for pulling a boat up a ramp (has a hitch). The engine has sooo much torque that this gear is unnecessary for standard driving.

5. Interior has be outfitted with bucket seats, custom x plate accelerator petal, no headliner, cheap stereo system that works and won't get stolen, its that cheap looking

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to sell but could make better use of space and $. Will reluctantly take heat from gf for a trade though. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by d44; 11-16-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:21 PM

Default dammnnn

Dude, nice truck! PM sent! Looking for old ford.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:33 PM

damn hot truck, I got a 240
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...-ka-hatch.html
Old 04-23-2007, 10:16 PM
d44

Thanks John, your 240 looks nice. let me sleep on it. I'll pm shortly. Keep the trade ideas and $ offers coming, good people of TR!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:23 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

ive got a cressida. its a RWD sedan from toyota that has many parts interchangable with supras of all years. it has great potential.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:18 AM
d44

Yeah, honestly I was eyeing that Cressida (that was Mike's before right?)...
oh and I was eyeing that MR2 before you got it (from craigslist)...
and I even tried to contact you for your 86 you had before that! Thing is, I've only been looking for like a couple weeks (and on this site for less), and somehow you've managed to go through how many cars!?!?!

I think there might be a documentary film idea here... if not a reality tv show!

So if you did get Mike's car, he included a 5 speed with it right? If you get it installed and get some suspension and other goodies into the car, then we might be closer to a trade. I'm feeling like I would want $ > Cressida... unless said Cressida was seriously built up... or RHD... There is a lot of $ in this truck; it's built, it's fast, and it's useful.

We'll talk more about it, pm'ed. Thanks for contacting me!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

i never got a pm yo~!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:27 PM
d44

Sent again Jordan. Let me know if don't get it.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:57 AM
d44

any more offers or trade ideas?
Old 05-08-2007, 03:45 PM
d44

bump time!