Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Is anyone interested in a drag CRX?

Old 04-18-2007, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is anyone interested in a drag CRX?

A friend of mine has a CRX for sale. I don't know much about it, but I do know that it has a built B20 bottom end with a fully built LS head, (cams, valves, etc...) I has all lexan windows and sunroof, fully gutted interior with rear firewall, full Crane ignition system, it has a full exhaust system from the header back, The trans is a B16 with all new synchros, gear sets, and Phantom Grip installed. It has a full fuel system with a fuel cell, Holley blue pump, adjustable regulator, and upgraded injectors, (I don't know the specs off-hand). It also has an NOS direct-port nitrous system installed. The car runs low 12's on a 75 shot, and I believe he is asking $4500 for it. He also has an extra H22a motor that needs a rod that he will throw in if someone wants it. If anyone is interested, I will post pics. The car is not street legal as it sits.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:58 AM

I forgot to mention it also has Prodrive axles.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:25 AM

Pics?
Old 04-21-2007, 03:28 AM

I will get some up on Monday. The car is at his shop which is locked up for the weekend.