Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

93 Mazda Mx-6 Klze

Old 04-07-2007, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 Mazda Mx-6 Klze

I am selling my 93 mx-6 ls with 143,230 miles. Bought the car with around 112,ooo miles on it the title says exempt because the guy I bought it from had different engine then factory from what I was told. At around 120,000 had the klze put in along with headers,cat delete,light weight flywheel, and stage 2 clutch. After being told that it would be an extra $150 to install the right intake manifold i said dont worry about it so the old intake maifold is on it but am includingthe klze intake which is the straight neck. Had cutom exhaust done right after engine install which is just straight pipe 2.5in. side exit out in front of the passenger rear tire so car is loud.Also have CAI which i put on while i put on RR-Racing underdrive pulley and put on new alternator and valve cover gaskets. Only problems had was the alternator dying and heater hose got a hole in it from lying on top of the header in doing so i just looped a hose for the heater spouts and in doing so has no heat.If you want i have a heat resiting cover you can slip on over the hose if you want it you can have it. Also no A/C i took it out when doing the alternator if you want all the a/c stuff more than welcome to it. The car runs great and theonly problems are on the paint which has some scratches,chips and one bad spot where the paint looks to be getting eatan away. It also has some small dents. The interior is in good shape only a rip in the driver seats right lumbar which is around an inch and the drivers side inside door pannel bottom pops out everyonce in awhile which i just pop back in. Oh ya it has 3 of the same tire the other was an extra i had when i got a flat not to long ago they are Kumho Ecsta Spt which have about half tread left and the odd ball is a Dunlop Fm901 i believe which has little tread left.Car also has front and rear strut tower bars. Car is also a Manual almost forgot that but anyone with a brain would of figured that out seeing how it has a stage 2 clutch and fidanza flywheel. I am asking 3000 as is and no trades casue my licsense is gone for 2 years now so a car wont do me any good and i dont want to see her just sit in the garage for 2 years too tempting for me so with regret here she goes. Buyer is resonsible for picking up or if you ae within a reasonable distance i will meet at sensable place in between.My name is Chris and my # is (727)492-7905 if i dont answer leave a message and your numberand email is REDWING727@YAHOO.COM or pm me. PICS will becoming later this morning or afternoon.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 AM

here is the pics
Old 04-08-2007, 04:58 AM

couple more
Old 04-08-2007, 06:30 AM
woot

clean mx6

Old 04-08-2007, 05:10 PM