Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 honda prelude for sale... lets make a deal!

Old 03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
DESOTO DRIFT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 honda prelude for sale... lets make a deal!

OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

Some of you might remember the other posts about this car being for sale. It is for sale still. A few days ago some jack tard in a kidnapper van decided it would be fun to back into prelude and run away. Prelude sufferd a dent in door and broken window. Car has 250k miles on it. Runs strong as all hell. Incredible great daily driver, easy on the gas and comfortable. Interior is clean, rub spot in carpet under door (from climbing in and out) and under gas pedel (floor mat solves the problem) everything works.Motor has been well taken care of, New head gasket, rebuilt head and bearings, power steering pump, alternator, brake master, clutch slave cylinder, timing belt, water pump, DC sports short throw shifter Megan Racing header all new. Ice cold air. The problems. dented passenger door, and messed up front bumper. New fender on passanger side. All car needs is 1 door from junk yard (or some dent removal if your good at body work, and a window) and $38 dollar brand new bumper form ebay and maco paint, and car will be the tits again. Soon i plan to put new doors and bumper on and get it painted but do to lack of incomming funds that will take a while. if that does happen car price will go up. Asking $1650.

EDIT: Replaced Drivers side door with an excellent condition one, its silver, not black I would like to get the money back from the door, thats what caused the rise in price. Longer this car stays in my possesion the more parrts will be replaced(slowly) all leading up to a paint job, and a raise in the price.

NO TRADES, i can only take trades if it is a car i can turn around and sell quickly, I already have too many cars, and need the money, not another car.

Last edited by titan uranus; 06-08-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:03 PM
DESOTO DRIFT

more pics

Old 03-22-2007, 07:11 PM
rubberband me

trades?
Old 03-24-2007, 03:38 PM
DESOTO DRIFT

what do you have to trade? really need cash but if its a trade i can turn i might be interested.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:45 AM

ill buy it as is it would be a perfect project car about how much will you sell it for let me know pls ..im inteerested in buy you prelude... wats the # i call an who do i ask for
Old 03-25-2007, 01:26 PM
DESOTO DRIFT

pmed

Old 03-25-2007, 07:51 PM
DESOTO DRIFT

pmed

Old 03-25-2007, 08:03 PM

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...f-s-trade.html
Old 04-01-2007, 06:58 PM

I got 1500 cash? I can get it this week, LMK.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:55 PM
DESOTO DRIFT

Pm'd