Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S or F/T 99 Mazda B3000 lookin for a honda

Old 03-06-2007, 04:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking F/S or F/T 99 Mazda B3000 lookin for a honda

I have a 1999 Mazda B3000 Troy Lee Editions truck, they've only made about 500 black ones everything works and its in mint condition it has never had any problems with the truck and im the only owner. Everything is bone stock except for the radio. The truck has really good paint and its been waxed every 3 months. It has about 84,xxx miles on it and I've changed the oil my self every 2,500 miles (20-50W) it also has an alarm but it needs to be replaced cause i had to uninstall it half way ( it just locks and unlocks). It has a very nice interior all the seats are custome and it has carbon fiber around the radio and on the doors.Its automatic and limo tint. It has a couple of scratches on the tail gate and a little scratch on the left corner light. Im looking for a trade or sale. Im looking for a honda 93-95 hatch or coupe that is clean as hell with a swap or a 96-01 hatch or coupe or an SI. And im looking to get 6,800 obo for the truck Pm me back or Call me at 813-333-8560 Alex