Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2003 SRT-4 Yellow

Old 12-27-2006, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2003 SRT-4 Yellow

EDIT: PRICE REDUCED $1,500 TO $12,000 FIRM!!!
PICS: Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com
I am selling my Yellow 2003 SRT-4. It has ~53,000 miles, Viper seats, and is in great condition. Yellow SRT's are very rare as they were only produced for 1 year, after running the vin on SRTforums.com I found out that this was one of the first 500 ever produced.

The engine is completely stock and the car has aftermarket Infinity Reference speakers all the way around and an aftermarket Pioneer head unit. Also, I replaced the SRT spoiler with a mid-wing that looks alot better imo but if the SRT spoiler is your preference I can swap it out per your request.

This is a great car, very quick and it is in awesome condition, I dare you to compare it to any 04's or 05's out there. Clean carfax, great paint and interior is mint.

I am asking $13,500 OBO. I already purchased my new truck so this has to go ASAP. I own the title outright so I can be flexible. I will attach a couple pics. Note the car has stock wheels/tires currently

Attachment 79470

Attachment 79471

If interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks

Last edited by CobraSpdRH; 01-22-2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Price reduced
Old 12-27-2006, 09:38 AM
PoPo

bump for good price
Old 12-27-2006, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by cubanSX1433
bump for good price
Thanks, if you go to Autotrader.com you will see that this is priced cheaper than any SRT listed

Just need a quick sale
Old 12-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Just a Normal Jew...

Hey man, you should check srtforums.com. I found a stg 2 2004 for 12.5k with 33,000 miles! You have a good price though. Sorry, g/l

Eric.Akrish@gmail.com

www.Camaro5.com
www.tampasportbikes.com
www.pureacceleration.com
R.I.P. Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
Old 12-28-2006, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by navyedoc
Hey man, you should check srtforums.com. I found a stg 2 2004 for 12.5k with 33,000 miles! You have a good price though. Sorry, g/l
Well with the way kids hack these cars up there is alot to be said for a stock SRT-4. I have seen alot of these cars with bolt-ons make LESS hp than stock b/c they don't know what they are doing. I would be leary of any SRT with enigine modifications, alot of people don't know what they are doing when it comes to installing aftermarket parts.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Just a Normal Jew...

Originally Posted by CobraSpdRH
Well with the way kids hack these cars up there is alot to be said for a stock SRT-4. I have seen alot of these cars with bolt-ons make LESS hp than stock b/c they don't know what they are doing. I would be leary of any SRT with enigine modifications, alot of people don't know what they are doing when it comes to installing aftermarket parts.
this is very true, btw I did not mean to fuck your thread up or anything. bump and good luck!

Eric.Akrish@gmail.com

www.Camaro5.com
www.tampasportbikes.com
www.pureacceleration.com
R.I.P. Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
Old 12-28-2006, 01:19 PM

This is a good price. Yes some go cheaper but moded ones are beat. If this has truly been stock its whole life than its worth it.

But sorry 04 & 05 own 03. One reason because of limited slip another reason is stage 1 injector from the factory making a stock turbo build easy.

Bump though I loved my srt...
Old 12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
I drive Slo =(

Is this car paid off? If so i'm interested! PM me!

No Vtec! No Flashy body kit! No “OMG Dat B RaRe y0!” parts. “Clean” never goes out of style. “JDM” is a trendy term defined by the Honda-tech generation… a trend that will eventually pass!
Old 12-28-2006, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by navyedoc
this is very true, btw I did not mean to fuck your thread up or anything. bump and good luck!
No harm done, I've been around these cars for 2 years now and you'd be amazed with some of the things you see people do.

To answer the other questions:

Yes the car is paid off I have the clean title in hand.

Also, yes 04's and 05's have LSD but you can't get a yellow with an LSD. And yes they are fun hell to drive

BUMP b/c I need to sell
Old 01-03-2007, 02:14 PM

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com