Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

prelude for sale or trade for sport bike

Old 12-04-2006, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default prelude for sale or trade for sport bike

prelude for trade
I have a 96 si with the H23,I am looking to sell or trade for sport bike or just show me what you, the color is red with black int,it has 5sp ac works, kinda cool in the day but freezing at night, the moon roof does have the rust and does need to be replaced, the front end has very little damage( from the guy I bought it off of) car is lowered with nespeed coils , has AEM cold air intake, it has 1 aftermarket AEM pulley p.s. I belive, and 2.25 cat back, car is pretty impressive overall performance but lie I said aint perfect my no mean, so I wont me asking top dollar..I looked it up in the kellbluebook.com and in piss poor condition it was worth 5055.00 so I will start 3250 obo only 94040 mi right this second. car comes 17 in niche shocks no tires and stock prelude blade style wheels

sorry no digi cam but do have them on my phone so if you can recevive picture mail hit me up.7275657392 ask for mike anderson thanx I have a 96 si I am looking to sell or trade for sport bike or just show me what you, the color is red with black int,it has 5sp ac works, kinda cool in the day but freezing at night, the moon roof does have the rust and does need to be replaced, the front end has very little damage( from the guy I bought it off of) car is lowered with nespeed coils , has AEM cold air intake, it has 1 aftermarket AEM pulley p.s. I belive, and 2.25 cat back, car is pretty impressive overall performance but lie I said aint perfect my no mean, so I wont me asking top dollar..I looked it up in the kellbluebook.com and in piss poor condition it was worth 5055.00 so I will start 3250 obo only 94040 mi right this second. car comes 17 in niche shocks no tires and stock prelude blade style wheels

sorry no digi cam but do have them on my phone so if you can recevive picture mail hit me up.7275657392 ask for mike anderson thanx