Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE RS 66K miles for sale

Old 09-12-2006, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE RS 66K miles for sale

Hi, we are selling my Step dad's Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 1997
Only 66,000 Original Miles, In Mint Condition and All Maintenance Done.
My Step dad Bought This Vehicle at 12000 Miles from a Mitsubushi Dealer here in Tampa.
He is not very active ( 73 years old ), so he basically used it to get his groceries, prescriptions and to go to Church.
He has always taken really good care of his cars, and if you just look at the pictures, they really say a million words about this beauty.
This car has never been raced, modded or abused.
It has brand new tires, Overall this vehicle is in mint condition.

We are selling it because he doesn't drive that much anymore and we need the extra garage space.
This car is in immaculate condition, It has been garaged since it was purchased, and my step dad hates driving in the rain, so the paint is as new.
The interior is also in excellent condition.

This car is in our garage and can be picked up immediately after your winning bid.
My step dad does not smoke, so it's a smoker free car.
Kelley Blue Book lists this car for $5,500+ Dollars
Our Lost is your gain.
These are the General specs for this car:

Standard Engine2.0L 140 hp I4Horsepower140 @ 6000 RPMTorque (lb-ft)133 @ 4800 RPMTransmissions (more) RS4-Speed Automatic OverdriveStd Fuel Economy (more) City (mpg)21 - 22Highway (mpg)31 - 33Comfort & Convenience (more)SunroofIncl.Air ConditioningIncl.Power WindowsIncl.Power Door LocksIncl.Velour SeatsIncl. Max. Seating4Number of Doors2Rear Spoiler Incl.Cassette PlayerIncl. Safety (more) AirbagsDriver
Passenger
ABS BrakesIncl.Final AssemblyLocationUnited States
this car only needs the trunk shock to be replace $65 part. and it has a little area on the rear bumper that had been retouch, that is all!!!! This car is sold as is, it is in immaculate mechanical and physical condition.

We only Accept Cash or Money Orders. Thank You!!

eBay Motors: Mitsubishi : Eclipse (item 260030442255 end time Sep-15-06 17:19:48 PDT)