Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1994 Corvette Convertable $10,500

Old 09-11-2006, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Corvette Convertable $10,500

This car has Polo Green II exterior (dark metallic green) and Tan Leather top/interior. The top is a new OEM style canvas top and was professionally installed by a shop just over a year ago, it’s in perfect condition. The cars paint is nearly flawless (people often comment on how good the paint looks, especially for a 12 year old car. The car is a 4speed automatic and has the optional sports bucket seats, along with the Bose stereo. The car has a 5.7 LT1 engine, the car is 100% factory and completely up to date on all service/maitinence, have receipts and the car has always had Mobil 1 oil/filter since new. We are the 2nd owner and the car currently has 75,XXX miles on it. Car is paid off and we have the clear title in hand.

As I said the exterior paint on the car is nearly flawless and looks amazing, the interior driver’s seat has some cracking on the left bolster, and the passenger seats shows some wear, but no cracking. The car has original floor mats (tan) but we have a set of black OEM style floor mats on top of them, so the original floor mats are still in great shape. The center consol/armrest has warped from the heat and has aftermarket leather padded armrest on top of it that matches the interior great and makes it a more comfortable armrest.

Mechanically the car is in excellent shape, never had any major problems with the car and it runs great. The motor starts up almost instantly on the first crank and runs strong all the way thru the rev-range. The transmission shifts firm with no slipping. A/C blows cold and has no problems keeping you cool. As I said the top is new and looks great with no leaks. The car would be a great daily driver or weekend cruiser.
The cars interior electronics work perfectly. All gauges/warning lights work, the digital dash works and has no problems with the display, the radio works (other than the CD player) the stereo sounds good and there are no problems with the speakers. The power windows and door locks work as well as the power seats.

The brakes work great and new pads and rotors (oem) were installed a few years ago, the car steers and handles very good, the shocks look good (no oil leaking out) and the car has a firm ride but not bouncy or sloppy so I think the shocks are still in good shape.
My Dad is selling it because he recently got a new car and only drives the vette occasionally on weekends, so it’s just taking up room in the garage. The car has a half-nose bra that is not currently on the car, but it looks great and is in really good shape, bra has been on since he got the car ~6 years ago and will be included with this sale.

Now for the bad:
*As I said the center consol has warped, it still opens and closes and works, but it doesn’t sit “flush” like it used to.
*The pop-up headlights go up and down, but make noise when closing, the have done this for the past couple of months, from looking into it, this is common as the motors get older.
*The paint is nearly flawless, but there is a rock chip (small) on the side mirror and I think there is a dull spot on the front bumper where the bra had rubbed the paint, but I think that will come out with buffing.
*The stereo is the original Bose unit and everything works but the CD player, you can have the unit rebuilt or replaced with another Bose unit or an aftermarket unit
*The Drivers seat side bolster has some slight cracking and wear, and the passenger seat has a bit of wear on the bolster.
*The tires (255 front and 285 rear) are BFGoodrich KDWS and have decent tread left but they are nearing the end of their life (I would guess they have about 5k miles or so left)
*The plastic on the center console tends to scratch easily and have some scratches/wear marks, especially on the pass side (where it wraps around).
*One of the wheels has the clear coat on the aluminum starting to peel off in the center of the wheel, you can only really see it if your close to the wheel (I noticed it when I was washing the wheels, but not from a few feet away).
*The cable for the hard tonue cover has come loose, but it doesn’t affect being able to open the tonue cover and put the top up/down.

This would be a great car for someone who wants to get a C4 body style corvette convertible that is in really good condition, while it needs a few minor things to be ‘perfect’ you can still drive it everyday if you want….it doesn’t need anything to be a great car for work or for cruising. The ‘blue book’ on the car shows it at $12,000-$13,000 for private party sale but my dad is willing to sell it for the trade-in value of $10,500.

Pics Below, Please email me with any questions (for fastest reply : Geoff@TitanMotorsports.com or PM me. Car is located in Longwood, FL (Just outside of Orlando, FL).Thanks.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:12 AM

Bump
Old 09-13-2006, 10:31 AM

bump ttt

if its a question of authenticity, i have this posted on other forums that I have a longer history with
Old 09-14-2006, 08:30 AM

Bump TTT
Old 09-15-2006, 01:09 PM

The car has been sold!

Thanks, Geoff