Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS 91 Z24 $400obo

Old 09-10-2006, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 91 Z24 $400obo

ok i've got a 91 cavalier z24 approx. 106k it runs and drives good, it's an automatic i paid $500 for it back before november it has a different color hood on it's a red car maroon hood i've got a phase 2 wing to go with it as well and a maroon z24 bumper the car was in an accident before i got it and the hood and bumper were messed up...the car then about 2 weeks later started ticking I took it to my mechanic and they told me the oil pump was getting ready to go so I replaced the oil pump the ticking didn't go away so it has collasped lifters but it runs and drives good. I am getting another car as a project now and I need this one to go seeing as my insurance has been lower since It was dropped from this car. It has been parked in my driveway for 2 months and I start it up and take it around the block here and there I am lookin to get $400obo I wont take any lower then $250 seeing as the hood was $50 the bumper was $25 and the wing was $50... if intrested let me know my name is darick my cell is 727 534 4675 if i don't answer leave me a message please

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$250 for it