Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/s F/t

Old 09-08-2006, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/s F/t

Its a 1992 stealth ES with a bomax nose. I replaced the motor in July with a J.D.M. motor from jdm addiction supposed to have 50k miles on it, it runs great with more power then the stock motor also in July I put on a set of one year old Michelin pilot sx tires, 225 50 zr 16 in front 255 50 zr 16 in rear they are on a set of vault wheels very aggressive look. Of course all the belts where changed with the motor including the timing belt and tensioners. as well as hi prof. wires and iridium plugs. Car is fast clean handles great runs like new. Oh yes there is also a 200watt aiwa head unit and a 5 cd changer in the dash Sony 6" explode speekers in the doors 6x9 type S in the back. Here is the bad it needs syncro rep. in that it jumps out of first gear how ever if you hold the stick while in first it fine now I don't know about you but I never have let go of the gear shift in first anyway. The other bad No AC has p/w p/s p/b all that but no AC.other then that its a good car. I'm looking for $4500. but willing to talk. also will consider trades. You can get me at easyone455@aol.com or call me 386-479-3974
Attached Thumbnails