Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

For Sale/(tw?)....1995 Camaro Z28

Old 08-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Animal Mother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale/(tw?)....1995 Camaro Z28

95 camaro z28 for sale.

vehicle does NOT run at this time, due to having the motor stripped basically.

OK, here is the deal...

White Exterior
Solid Black top and mirrors
Tan leather interior
Tan Carpet and headliner
Black Dash and attrubutes
Power Windows (both operational)
Power Locks (all operational)
Power Trunk release (operational)
Operational Keyless entry with trunk release
2 very NEW OEM ignition keys with theftlock
Factory Bose CD Sound system in perfect working order with factory subwoofer and speakers (its the 5 speaker setup)
Cruise control
All guages are functional
BRAND NEW TIRES! >> Bridgestone Fuzions
Fairly new headliner-in great condition, not sagging.
Newer water pump (approx 4 months usage)
Brand new Delco alternator (approx 3 months usage)
Brand new coolant level sensor (may need to be swapped again)
Brand new VSS gasket...replaced to stop leak on tranny
Brand new OIL level sensor gasket replaced
Brand new K&N air filter
Brand new hoses and clamps (a few, not all)
Brand New Radiator * (20 miles on it!)
Brand new crankshaft * (not a remannned one)
Brand new comp cam installed *
Brand new GM timing chain and gears*
Brand new valve cover gaskets *
Brand new front timing chain and front seal related gaskets *
Brand new rear main seal gaskets *
Brand new expansion block on the A/C (needs refrigerant) *
Brand new lower tranny mount *
Brand new MSD 8.5 MM wires *
Brand new oil pan gasket *
Brand new high flow oil pump *
Brand new oil sending unit *
Brand new some sort of tranny seal that i replaced when the motor was out lol *
Fairly new fuel filter (less than ~5K miles)
Fairly new drivers window motor (approx 1 year old)
Brand new o-rings on the hoses/tubes that go to the AC system *
Brand new Passenger window switch is installed and working *
BRAND NEW GM OPTISPARK!! with vacuum lines*****ABOUT 20 MILES ON IT!!!...this is NOT an AM autozone or discount auto opti...direct from GM
Brand new Passenger power lock switch is installed and working *
Drivers window switches are fairly new, previous owner left the old ones in the glove box, so i know they have been replaced
A/C clutch is about a year old, going by the receipt from previous owner, and works when it is jumped at the relay box...system has NO refrigerant in it, which deems it unopeational due to that reason.

Headliner, and sunvisors do not fall or droop. i had my cellphone on it all the time and they are both strong.

Rear view mirror lights are both operational

No check engine light has been on since vehicle repairs have been made (before HG went)

Hydrolics for the hatch, and the hood are strong, and hold up on their own very well....actually you need to put some effort into lifting them, and they dont try at all to fall on you.

Fan is jumped to run all the time now when ignition is on, car runs a pretty solid ~180 (+/- a degree or two) 90% of the time, in traffic it may jump to about ~190 (+/- a degree or three) on the guage.

NEEDS: AC refill (system is operational, just needs refrigerant), Rear brake pads/rotors, one of the cooling fans is weak, (the other is 1 year old), rear defroster works, but turns off really quick...im thinking the switch may just be bad. top dash pod is cracked, everything else is in good shape interior wise. fog lights do not work, the passenger window motor is weaker, but functions well and i dont use it much anyways (drivers is new) and the wipers need to be replaced. the drivers window brakets have in and out play, but up and down is strong and solid. needs struts/shocks.

There are no leaks when it rains inside the vehicle, but there is some, typical, higher speed wind noise, but not a high pitched whistle, just some wind...nothing so bad that you cant hear someone talking to you on the phone or anything, just typical GM Bullshit.
ABS motor is disconnected beacuse its shit. brakes still function great without it on..if not better lol

There are no leaks under the hood...previous leaks were oil from the front seal, and minor from the rear main....which have been replaced

The wipers are operational and intermittent speed type. the washer fluid and sprayers work perfectly, but can use new blades.

LT1 motor, Stock puts out 275hp 325tq...with the cam upgrade, typical increase is 10% over stock.
Auto 4L60E tranny working smoothly.
140K miles.
NEVER been in an accident, but the car was hit...damage was caused by another car backing into it in a driveway and cracking the front bumper...only the front bumper was damaged but has been replaced before i even bought the car

I am the 3rd owner of the car
The previous 2 owners of this car were.
1st) Father father of owner 2
2nd) went to daughter
3rd) went to me.
i know the family very well, which is why i know the cars accident history and how it happened.

Cat is gutted on this car as well.

make me some offers if interested...not a bad car, great for an already lightly started project to continue with. im just to busy to give her the TLC she really deserves.

Honestly, considering the fact that shes a GM car thats over 10 years old now (manned Sept 2004) lot of the typical stuff is still good, or has been replaced already....so there is not much that needs to be done to her at all, excecpt for the dash pod on the interior

other info is below...standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
BOSE AM/FM Stereo
BOSE Premium Sound...4 speakers and 1 subwoofer
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Leather
Power Drivers Seat
Alloy Wheels

why cheap??

it needs the head gaskets replaced. the car will run, and drive, but once the tstat opens, the coolant leaks in and it starts running like shit at that point. until then, it can drive and it has plenty of power.
about a week ago, i drove it around the block (just to keep everything moving) for a few minutes, and i was able to leave a nice peel out mark about 2-3 car lengths long.

if your willing to do the work, go for it. i have the head, and intake manifold gaskets, and a new throttle body gasket as well. all included with teh cars purchase.

as for the price, im willing to take offers...please PM me with reasonable offers.

this car is KBB at approx 4200 bucks running well.
take into consideration all the new stuff, and all the work done to it, and its good quality 10 year old condition.
so please make offers based on all the parameters.

these pics are of the motor pulled when it was redone. the pic of the box for the cam is inside this one too.

the worst part of the work so far is done, all you will need to do is put her back together! basically half the work is done.

you will probably need to buy new bolts for various things, as when the car was moved to a storage unit...uhh....they seemed to get all rattled around. (such as the alternator, exhaust manifolds, and some other of the under the hood bolts for bolted on items.)

Make an offer. if an offer is good enough i may be willing to part with it.
anything labeled with an asterik * next to it means that its a part/item that wasnt used very long, typically 3-4 months or less, unless otherwise noted.

pix of car below

make a good offer.

Last edited by Tackleberry; 08-03-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:03 PM

what are you asking for the car?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by charliet6969
what are you asking for the car?
make an offer.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Animal Mother

bumpy
Old 08-06-2006, 03:51 PM
I have a face

1500?
Old 08-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Mach 1 speed

I might trade my stang (link in sig) for your car and cash.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by ThE iNfAmOus PeNis
1500?
PM sent
Old 08-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by RedEyes240
I might trade my stang (link in sig) for your car and cash.
if i had cash to give, id strongly consider it. im looking to get cash tho so i can buy a new car, and stop paying 130 bucks a month for a dead car to sit in storage doing nothing when someone else can play with it, fix it and get a good running car for themselves to enjoy and get speeding tickets in
Old 08-07-2006, 03:16 AM
I have a face

so you rebuilt the motor and the head gaskets failed??
Old 08-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Animal Mother

bump