Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1995 Nissan Hardbody

Old 06-24-2006, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Nissan Hardbody

Check it out at Mautofied.com
For Sale or Trade $2,500.00

I bought this truck a couple years back already lowered with pathfinder wheels. I since have changed it a bit but dont have time for it anymore. Here are the mods:

Wheels: 17" Escalade Wheels

Suspension: Lowered with blocks in the back and cranked torsions in the front. I beleive it also has drop spindles. Frame is C-notched and top bag mounts in the back are in place. I have all the bag mounting brackets for this including two 2 types of front mounts (torsion bar mount and standard) which will all be included in sale.

Bed is cut for C-notch clearance.

Body Mods: Shaved Passenger door, shaved antenna, shaved hood emblem, shaved gas door. The Driver door is set up to open by the key, handle still needs to be shaved but is non functioning. All the shaving is 95% complete just needs some finishing work.

Front has a billet grill inserted into factory grill and a chrome Toyota bumper with billet insert.

Interior: Pretty much factory, door panels are gray tweed as well as the headliner. I have enough tweed material in gray and green to do the whole interior which will be included in this sale.

Exhaust was cut to clear for air bags I beleive its a flowmast muffler, will just need to be rewelded on, unless I get to it before its sold.

Old 06-27-2006, 05:56 AM

bump
Old 06-27-2006, 03:10 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

trade you my 4x4 bronco
Old 06-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Beardlife.net

A/c?