Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1971 Impala Project Car

Old 06-08-2006, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1971 Impala Project Car

Im selling my 1971 Impala..Has a strong running 350(245 HP),and 350 trans,black interior(some tear and wear)the body for the most part is straight does have rust nothing that cant be fixed,the front end it off and the windsheild is cracked..dual exhaust,newer rims and tires,i have most of the parts to put it back together and drive it daily again if wanted..or restored to a good condition or for big wheels or whatever you may want..it is a project car tho so you will be bringing a trailor..it will drive on and off the trailor tho for sure will drive longer if the radiator is installed along with the other components..Im asking $1000 obo as-is and also i can aquire a new nose and fenders(one is good one has some dents-and a windshield for $300)..thanks

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 06-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Call me Daddy

bump ive seen and herd this thing run would be a grat car to restore also he forgot to mention it is a no post car and the reer quarter windows roll down. it also came factory with no ac.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:50 AM

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 06-18-2006, 12:23 PM

T T T

Old 02-04-2007, 09:25 PM

can u send me a pic of the 71 chevy impala. im very interest in buying it. i would like to know is a 2 dr or 4 dr. impala. contact me at youngp113@yahoo.com
Old 02-04-2007, 10:01 PM

Lock this long gone