Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1986 Mitsubishi Starion $2200 or trade for pre 67 VW Bug

Old 05-31-2006, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Mitsubishi Starion $2200 or trade for pre 67 VW Bug

I'm selling my 1986 Mitsubishi Starion. It a very fun car to drive. Here's all the details...

The Good

Car runs awesome...Tons of new parts..

-96,000 miles on the car (instrument cluster shows more, because original cluster was replaced due to a bad speedo mechanism)
-New (less than 2500 miles) stock turbo from TEP
-Hard piping for intake and turbo including Turbo XS RFL Blow off Valve
-Fresh tuneup with NGK Iridiums, performace wires, new cap. rotor, vacum advance etc.
-2 1/2" mandrel bent downpipe from TEP-to 3" straight thru exhaust-nice sound
-Turbo timer and boost controller
-1g MAS from turbo eclipse plus new K&N filter for it (not installed)
-Radiator was recently rodded and cleaned out. This car NEVER runs hot. also has a 160 degree failsafe thermostat
-Brand new brakes all the way around-drilled/slotted rotors and metallic pads-car stops quick.
-SHP wheels 8 in fron 9 in back
-Rare 1983 Starion hood with scoop
-Nice interior for a 20 year old car-a couple small splits in the leather but very nice overall-black seats, dash, door panels, maroon headliner and carpet.
-Greddy weighted shift knob
-Nice set of Conquest taillights (I think they look better than Starion tails...)
-air dam is still there (some cracks, but repairable)
-Autometer tach and shift light
-A/c was also recently redone by previous owner with new hoses, etc...
-LSD works great

The Bad

-has a power steering leak in a line somewhere. I have to add fluid every 2 weeks or so
-Front pass. side fender was replaced because the original had rust-so it is in black primer
-Hood has bubbling and rust around the edges, but it is worth fixing as it is a very sought after hood
-driver's side door lock works only when it wants to
-front tires are dry/cracked on sidewall
-pulls to the right side a little-needs alignment

This car is a blast to drive and would make a great driver/weekend drift car. I drive it to Tampa all the time with no problems whatsoever. I am really looking to trade for a decent running old Volkswagen Bug...or 2,200 outright. Let me know what you have....407-748-5367 or email me at vwfreak53@yahoo.com[IMG]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/633c29d1.jpg[IMG]

Last edited by Tak's 86; 05-31-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump