Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: LS EK Hatch $4300

Old 06-12-2006, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bottlefedcrx
I have to say I have seen this car in person it looks like shit. the rear bumper is missing paint. the front end isn't bolted down whole son of a bitch shakes when you take off, all kinda wires cut for no reason, cv axel is dicked, guages are ducktaped in the dash, center console was put in with sheetrock screws, hood latch seat latch and gas latch is broke, the seats look like there fresh out of the queer shop. anyway to make a long story short don't waste your time or money on this rolling wreck. good luck with your sale buddy!

That son of a bitch shakes when it takes off is because of the clutch set up. 4-puck unsprung. I apologize if my driving skills aren't up to par, and the clutch is still pretty new. One of the axles were messed up (boot),I told you about it already on the phone before your dick ass came up, but now it's fixed with Life -Time Warranty from Tire Kingdom (have receipt). The dash was NOT ducktaped, one of the gauges didn't fit well I guess, so the previous owner duct taped the sides so it won't fall out from the dash gauge pod panel. Will have pic of it ASAP. Center console was put in with screws, I used the same screws from previous owner when I changed out the shifter console to a newer one. Guess screws are screws, as long as they do their job. Hood latch is working fine, it's just the lil' plastic thing that has the pic of the hood is missing and the gas latch is not broke, not sure what he means, maybe that it sticks out a lil'? like the spring of it is loose. I dunno. Seats are grey with blue in the middle. But I don't think this has anything with the sale, cause a seat is a seat. Even if it's gay or not. But I wil provide pics of it too. One set of wires is cut due to the fact that the previous owner had a system in it.

The bumper does probably have to be bolted down further. I know that needs to be taken care of, which it will.

I know I said alot of shit is from the previous owner, this and that. But this is my car so I am responsible for everything on it. But it's the truth. But this is a USED car, USED car that went through changes. So don't expect to pay 4000 for this car and expect it to be in the best shape.

So if anyone is interested, I will be MORE than happy to answer any questions and provide pics of it.

Last edited by MushVroom; 06-12-2006 at 08:26 AM.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:40 AM

hey bro pm em the lowest ull willing 2 take and also were is the car located at so that i can go cheak it out
Old 06-12-2006, 07:00 PM

4000 is it. I am located in Northern part of Florida. Gainesville.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:21 AM

trade for car in my gallery
Old 06-16-2006, 08:42 AM

not interested in trades really. Looking to sell.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:25 AM

bro since i came up there to look at the car and i turned down the 4,000 price tag i can give you 3,000 for it since i have to go through and fix all the screwed up shit lmk cash in hand
Old 06-16-2006, 02:08 PM

whats all the screwed up shit that has 2 be fixed
Old 06-17-2006, 11:14 AM
World's Sexiest Fat Man

trades for a 92 gst with a shit load done. pm me for details

MOTHERBITCHFUCKSHITDAMN!!!!!!!!...........DIIIIG!! ! BITCH!!! DIIIIG!!!
TEH WHIPS!!!

I have a BIKE 06 Cannondale Prophet.

2002 EP3 Civic SI
Old 06-18-2006, 07:29 AM

No trades sorry.

I ain't going that low for 3000.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:10 AM

up