Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

v6 98 accord coupe with lots of extras!

Old 05-16-2006, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v6 98 accord coupe with lots of extras!

hey guys, i have an accord 98 white coupe v6 for two years now, leather/power seats, 98,783 miles, bronze 18 deep-dish wheels, black widow body kit, alpine cd player, dvd player w/6.5 inch screen, hks exhaust (dual), eibach springs with kyb shocks all around 1.5 drop with fully adjustable camber and toe arms so no tire wear. The car has a little system as well, 2 12 inch kenwoods with a kenwood amp just to listen to something nice with pioneer inside speakers. It has a python 2-way alarm, and a train horn with a little compressor and tank in the back pushing about 110 PSI (crazy loud). The engine runs like no other, you can not even tell it is on. Absolutely no mods on the engine, not even an intake, all stock. Great car that runs perfect, but going to gainesville and can not afford to have a car with insurance etc. if anyone wants it, i can include the stock bumbers, stock honda alloy wheels, stock suspension, stock camber arms, mufflers, and stock radio with cd player. ill try to get about 9500, i have a lot invested in it.

let me know if you guys are interested t buy or trade.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:46 AM
buy my artificial cement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a extremely clean 97 civic coupe. it has some nice parts in it..pm me if your intrested in trade