Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

for sale 91 stang 351c

Old 04-14-2006, 12:49 PM
HardCore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale 91 stang 351c

well it may be time to sell the unicorn
ok here it is.... 1991 mustang GT hatch, 351C , c6 trans
all work has done by me personally and i absolutly love this car but its a sad life for a car that spends its life in a driveway.
ENGINE: 351 Cleveland (yes cleveland) not a winsor
bored .30 over making it a 357
9.1:1 compression (nitrious built 250hp+ freindly)
arp bolts throughout
new crank, shot peened rods (this cleveland crank and rods is good up to 700hp) melling high volumn pump
8 qt. moroso pan
speed pro forged pistons with power seal rings
copper head gaskets
comp cams double roller timing chain
cam is a comp cams CCA-32-239-4 .605 LIFT 248 DURATION@50 matched
comp solid lifters
trick flow hardened pushrods
HEADS:1971 cleveland COBRA JET fully ported\ gasket matched and port plates
harland sharp 1.73 roller rockers
manley valves 2.19 intake 1.71 exhaust stainless steel swirl polished
springs are lunati double springs with dampeners on intakes and single springs with dampeners on exhaust, can give you the seat pressures and installed hights if truely needed.
Intake is an Edelbrock Torker II single plane
CARB : DEMON carb double pumper
hooker headers full length adjusted to fit the car 1 5\8 tube 3inch exhaust pipe
SPINTECH PRO SHOOTOUT mufflers that ends at axle
MSD dist and 6a box accel wires and coil (though coil painted blue)
TRANSMISSION:C6 race built by me
B&M clutchs and bands, Cheetah reverse full manual valve body with b&m shifter
STALL converter is 9 inch 4500rpm stall (will peg at 4500rpms if transbreak installed, but footbreaks to 3000rpm) trans break not needed
driveshaft is customized steel shaft filled with rubber spicer u-joints and yolk
REAREND: 8.8 4.30 richmond gear full size spool superior 31 spline axles with c-clip eliminators
90\10 front 50\50 rear lakewood shocks aftermarket upper and lower control arms, rear tires are both air baged for desired hight and launch
drag springs aswell the suspension and chassis are done
tires and wheels, skinnies up front with 28x9x15 mickey drags very good tread
they are all on convo pro rims 4 lugs, slicks are tubed and screwed
car also has battery relocation in sheetmetal box with cut off switch, fuel cell, with holley pumps, rear firewall 6pt mig welded cage with driver swingout bar cheap race bucket seats stock dash with pushbutton start and toggle switched for accesories grey interior most interior not there have door panels
have lx tail lights and brand new still in box clear headlights
6inch extended cowl hood with 1/4 turn fasteners dash emptied no a\c or heat
CAR is currently striped and 80% body work done for paint
car but have a clear title if anymore questions about current condition just ask. i have paint if you would like to have it and paint yourself ,the color is grabber orange but right now its red with bondo and primer spots, slight surface rust but sands out in seconds still, i will even sand it out if you buy it!
car runs great starts cold, starts hot, idles strong. car has roughly 450hp at the wheels with 150 hp of nitrious, upgrade the kit thats in it now and probably get 525hp at the wheels probably looking high to mid ten second car with 200 hp shot
$13000-14000 invested and now losing interest
i am goin to start this off @ $6000 just because it needs to be painted and lights put back in and door panels put back on PM with email address for pics only if truely interested, not looking for a bunch of low baller tire kickers, i need the money or a JEEP wrangler this isnt even half invested and i dont have to sell. Thanks
Old 04-14-2006, 01:23 PM
realer than most

send pics to

mrniceguy325@yahoo.com
Old 04-15-2006, 09:02 AM
HardCore

up
Old 04-19-2006, 02:48 PM
HardCore

someone buy this, i am sick of it sitting here, this car runs great, has a lot of money invested and i am willing to let it go for cheap it looks a lil rough around the edges b\c its almost ready to paint, this could easily be a street car if you wanted. i drove it on the street for over a year til i took it off insurance and parked it and added more parts. this car needs someone who wants to finish it off, very rare engine to see in this car. how often do you find someone willing to sell a car like this for this cheap
will also trade for a descent 4x4 ford truck or a jeep wrangler.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:22 PM
HardCore

i would consider a trade for a well maintained center console boat & trailer 14'-18' range