Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1997 Ford F250 HD XLT 4x4

Old 03-04-2006, 03:21 PM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Ford F250 HD XLT 4x4

Guaging interest on my truck. The wife told me last week we are having a baby, so the truck isn't very practical anymore for 4 people. Red and white paint job, no rust, a few nicks and scratches and a dent in the tailgate from a trailer. 4 wheel drive is in perfect condition, lockin hubs. Diamond plate side caps and toolbox, standard length bed, single cab with a bench seat dual tanks, Power everything, XLT package and the HD package. class 5 hitch welded to the rear frame, brake controler in the cab and a brake assist coupler out back, 4 speed manual with a low gear... if you put it in 1st gear it will take off without having to give it any gas even pulling a load. Aluminum rims and the tires maybe have 10k miles on them. This beast is powered by a EFI 460, I have yet to hook it up to anything it couldn't pull, stumps, whole trees, a few new F250's and a F350 and even a new Ram out of a mudhole with no problems. Cold AC, motor has about 55k miles on it and the truck has 210K. It is my daily driver, it actually gets decent gas mileage even pulling a trailer. I would like to get 6k for it, or if you have something of the same value I may consider trades. PM me with any questions.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:06 PM

whats up guys i am forced to sell or trade my 97 Gst it has 110,5xx on chassis around 12-14k on full engine rebuild all gaskets and seals and everything new starter.

Mods are

ENGINE
:race bottom and top rebuild good for big turbos
:Stock t25 turbo less then 50k on it spools to 14psi spikes sometimes to 18psi
:HKS Super Sequential BOV (loud)
NOT MUCH DONE TO MOTOR BUT ALOT OF POTENTIAL MOTOR STILL A VIRGIN

ELECTRONICS
:Apexi SAFC2 controler custom mounted in sunvisor
:GREDDY turbo timer custom mounted under radio
:Sony cdx-9900m full color display cd/mp3 player
:All new INFINITY door and rear speakers
ual Gauge pillar pod with FAZE boost and A/F gauge

INTERIOR
:Custom marble painted interior accent pieces (gauge cluster,A/C control cover, and radio cover.)
:Clean seats over all clean interior no rips or tears or real signs of wear

EXTERIOR
: STOCK GST rims Custom painted gold (bronze )
:Halo Projecor Headlights
: Also currently on coil over suspension but have stock suspension as well

SECURITY
: Car is protected by a top of the line CODE ALARM Pager remote LCD alarm with Remote start and built in turbo timer Auto page modeled there pager alarms off of these

reduced PRICE 6500.00 need gone i need a truck a.s.a.p
7500 firm truck i want is 7000 need a lil extra or a good Trade let me see what you have if you have a truck or Suv that would be great that is what i am looking for dont be affraid to put your truck or suv for trade with me send ure offer the worst i can do is say NO
PM the offers or call me 813-843-0600
Send EMAIL ADDYS for pics my AOL is JLmaxima1@aol.com
Old 03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

was this intended for me???
Old 03-08-2006, 04:54 PM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

Night bump