Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

clean b16 vtec crx

Old 02-22-2006, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow clean b16 vtec crx

hey everyone i have a 1990 crx for sale 4500 obo i will trade with stock integra 1994 and up, and will consider other trades so tell me what you have.... my cell number is 514-3952 call at any time and ask for doug... VERY FAST CAR

PM ME FOR MORE INFO
BODY: CRX is Prowler Oarnge with a Streetfighter 2 body kit a carbon fiber hood and Z3 fenders with NOS purge kit 15in focal rims black projector headlights and reaper taillights.

ENGINE: JDM B16a with SI manual Transmittion, Orthodox 4-1 headers and 3 inch pipe to ractive muffler, Hasport Mounts, cold air intake, chipped ECU, Short throw shifter, 75 shot NOS, Skunk 2 Valve covers, new radiator. 450cc injectors, fuel pressure regulator and a new map sensor

Carbon fiber rear strut bar, rear disk break conversion, 8 point roll cage, SI seats and R.J.S 5 point harness Car is very light black door pannels and smoothed out back of hatch

The car needs a distributor thats the only problem... i have a full msd distributor with driver and coil which is all the car needs to run, i can throw that in for $300extra it is brand new.... the only other problems with the car is small dent on passenger side door pannel... and the guage cluster isnt hooked up but the speedo works also no air conditioning

MAKE OFFERS ON PARTS IF U SEE ANYTHING U LIKE

also comes with half a can of prowler oarnge paint... never know when u could use that

www.myspace.com/kishmyass some pics on there
Old 02-22-2006, 07:48 PM

Hey did you get that motor off a guy named kenny from tampa.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:02 PM

Matter of fact i'll trade you my Ls Hatch plus some money for your Rex.....you can keep the nitrous kit, the hasport kit, ur Rims, and the 3 inch pipin' to the muffler.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:31 AM

nah sorry i really need cash to put a down payment on a newer wrx or teg
Old 02-23-2006, 02:16 PM

o aight