Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

97 talon tsi awd

Old 02-15-2006, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 talon tsi awd

i dont really want to sell my car, but the person who built my car is getting deployed in a month, and i am going to be without a paddle when he is gone. i am not particularly in a hurry either.

its a 1997 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, 85k miles, A/T(shift kit+tq converter=king), rebuilt transmission @ 68k miles. the car is BLACK with grey cloth interior. the car was purchased Labor day 2004 from BMW of Columbus with 65k miles, daily driven it since then and put on 20,000(several trips to atlanta and back, and most of my miles are interstate/highway miles going to the ex's house and atlanta).

the car has never been in a wreck, i got a carfax emailed to me yesterday(ill email it to anyone that wants it), and it shows up flawless that the car is fine, no wrecks, no odo rollback, nothing. vin 4E3AL54F5VE182238

here is my mod list:
RS-R FUll 3" Catback Exhaust
3" Downpipe
Autometer Boost Gauge
Panasonic CD Player
17" Enkei Rims
Greddy Type-S BOV
HKS Type-0 Turbo Timer
Injen Cold-Air Intake
Dual-Port Manual Boost Controller
Dejon Tool Upper Intercooler Piping
MAF Translator
SBR Exhaust Manifold - Ported
Internal O2 Housing
Greddy EGT Gauge
Greddy 24-Row FMIC
Wallbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
PTE 550cc Fuel Injectors
PTE 50 Trim 470hp Turbo (Max Rated 480hp)
PLX Devices M-250 : Plug and Play + Gauge Combo(O2 Wideband and Datalogger)

here is the list i was working with, to show the mods i have left to be 'completely finished':
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ist12119eu.jpg

i have plenty of pictures(taken by my camera phone), and i can give you pictures of whatever you want, just ask:

^^these two taken at shop while putting them on^^

enkei 17" rims
the following were only able to be made .bmp, so click the thumbnails to enlarge

EDIT: some new pictures i took today (2/09/06...with my NEW tires)

and some flaws:

broken ash tray door, it's really unnoticeable as i either leave it opened or closed ALWAYS, never smoked in the ashtray(or in my car for that matter, wont let anyone smoke in it)

not a big deal at all, drunk friend of mine broke it while i was driving him home. cant even notice it unless you have the sunvisor down and i brake/turn hard.

probably the worst one, a dent about the size of a quarter, unknown cause. i believe it will pop out, but i havent tried because id hate to mess anything up.

stain on my roof that has been there since i bought the car. it will **possibly** come out with the right cleaner, ive never tried any carpet cleaner or anything strong.

the exterior from far away looks amazing, but as any car that is daily driven, it has scratches on it

the interior looks really good, i would say something like 9/10.

all of the mods(except for boost controller, exhaust, exhaust manifold and maybe a couple of bolt-ons/gauges) were put on at 82,719 miles(beginning of december, 2005) and has been daily driven with them on there. i'd like to get something around 7500, and i would be more than happy to include all of my stock parts(even stock rims).

any questions, pm me, email me at devinwebb907@hotmail.com(prob worst way to contact me), or call me at 229-630-4221(devin). aim: ozzyoz34 as well.

4 NEW TIRES PUT ON AS OF 2/09/06

CAR IS LOCATED IN VALDOSTA, GA (20 miles past georgia border on I-75)
Old 02-15-2006, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

busy forums, BUMP