Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer built as a showcar for sale

Old 02-15-2006, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer built as a showcar for sale

Silver 2003 Mitsu Lancer (not EVO) just broke 36,000 miles Some waranties still in effect. Automatic 4 speed, many mods and upgrades including:

Custom intake
Magnaflow catback exaust
Full Ken style body kit
Carbon fiber rear GT5 wing
Earthing kit
17" rims with Khumo echsta 205/40/17 tires
racing seats w/ 4 point harnesses
floor bar
front and rear (upper and lower in rear) strut bars
Yellow top optima battery w/ custom setup (Battery has been re-located to the trunk with 1/0 AWG wiring and platinum distribution blocks and ANL Fuse blocks)
factory wiring upgraded to 4 AWG
Playstation 2 in glove box with screen for passenger side
Panasonic CQC7301 head unit (IPOD or MP3 Ready Set-up)
1 set Kicker Coaxial speakers in rear, 1 set Kicker Component speakers in front, 1 set Infinity component speakers in middle of rear seat with tweeters mounted into the rear A pillars
powered by Crunch 1000 watt 4 channel amplifier
Kicker 12" Comp VR Subwoofer powered by Kicker 600 watt Mono Amplifier
Trunk is custom design with amps mounted under the floor but can be viewed through the lit up cut-out mitsubishi symbol in the floor
Trunk is totally carpeted and looks awsome, still room to carry stuff
under hood is completely clean and shining like showroom look
inside of car is very well maintained. some scuffs but nothing major.
outside has few minor dings but nothing that cant be taken out easily, no big dents. only signs of normal wear.
Python 881xp remote start/ 2-way alarm with shock sensor and trunk sensor, also has ignition kill (one of the best alarms on the market from DEI)
interior is blue, silver and grey.
blue neon lighting hidden under dash and under front seats.
Blue neon under car kit
XM Radio ready (just needs to be re-activated)
3 guage pod pillar w/ oil pressure, volt meter, and Air/fuel ratio

This vehicle has been a project for the past 2 years or so, I am a certified Install technician and have done everything to this car myself. This car has been a Daily driver for me from home to work and school and thats about it, it's been garage kept, always washed and waxed on a regular basis, oil changes every 3,000 miles to ensure smooth running and maintinence. I have never had any problems with this car. I am only selling this car because I have a bigger need for a truck. Anyone interested can contact me @ cell- (727)492-0581 or home @ (727) 585-5208 or by email @ secretsurfer214@aol.com Pictures are availible on request and i can be availible to show the car to anyone interested. The Asking price is $11,000 but this can be negotiated. I'm located in Largo area.