Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: '89 RX7 Convertible

Old 02-14-2006, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation FS: '89 RX7 Convertible

This 2nd Generation RX-7 is located in Tampa, Florida and is ready for purchase!!! The Mazda is red with black leather interior, black cloth top, ice cold a/c, new tires, pioneer cd, and runs. Asking $3000, however, seller is motivated!!! Call Matt @ 813.215.7515 or mpiechowiak@reliablegrouparchitects.com
Old 02-14-2006, 09:16 AM
project car comming soon.

auto or manual, what records does seller have....
Old 02-16-2006, 10:44 AM

Default Clarification....

Sorry for not including more info. Please follow this link for more pics. http://community.webshots.com/album/547649695vWmztf
These were taken 2/16/06 at 8:30 am EST. The car has a tremendous amount of dew on it, so some of the pictures came out weird. After previewing the pics, I noticed the one of the passengers side door. I guarantee it is the same color as the side panels and the rest of the car. It has not been replaced and it orginal (to my knowledge). The color difference is purely a combination of the camera and the dew. The car is also not sitting on level concrete as well. I am going to have the car detailed and photographed this weekend. So look for more then.

The car has approximately 116753 miles.

As needed, the car is serviced by Jeff at Maztech in Tampa. It does have some mechanical issues – specifically low compression. It does smoke a little as well. Occasionally, if the car starts and runs for less than a minute, then you turn it off, it does have a tendency to get flooded. Jeff told me that it is caused due to low compression and is usually prevented by cutting the fuel pump in order to kill the engine. I have been doing that and it seems to work well. I just put new plugs and had an oil change on it last week. However, the car runs very well and strong other wise. There are about 116K miles on the car.

The car is automatic and has already had a major transmission overhaul (late 2004, early 2005). So that has been taken care of. There are no problems with that.

The top is in very good condition (no fading, tears or rips) and mechanically works excellent. The window in the rear is glass (not plastic as many old ones are) with rear defrost. The tint on all the windows was replaced in March of ’05 and is in like new condition. Drivers-side window switch was replaced with a brand new one in December of 05. Interior is very clean and in very good condition. The seats have some tearing in the seat, however, they are in pretty good condition. The headrests to the seats were removed, conditioned, and replaced. They are equipped with speakers and are in good working condition. No cracks in the dash and the floor mats are in excellent condition.

No electrical problems. The wipers are new (’05), windows work great, and the A/C is very cold. Since the car does have some compression issues, the a/c has a tendency to stall the car at idle, however, it works very well when running higher than 1000 rpm. This could be resolved by fixing the compression. At traffic lights, I normally skirt around the issue by giving the car a little extra gas while depressing the brake.

The body is in pretty good shape. There are a few scratches and minor dents, but the car has never been repainted either, so that is understandable due to the cars age.

The tires are new (March 05) and are in very good shape (<1000miles)

Clear title, etc.

Again the price is VERY negotiable.

Please email me if anyone has anymore info. mpiechowiak@reliablegrouparchitects.com

Last edited by mpiechowiak; 02-16-2006 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:59 AM

Default Price <<bump>>

very negotiable
Old 02-17-2006, 12:16 PM

bump
Old 02-20-2006, 12:17 PM

bumpity bump bump, I wanna see this thing go...
Old 02-22-2006, 09:58 AM

Default Sold!!!

This car is sold, effective 2/22/06