Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F.S. My 2002 quicksilver corvette Z06

Old 05-12-2006, 11:54 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by charlestampafl
So you pay $2,000 for your cheap kumo and falkin tires you wrap c-5 vettes in ? That only shows your stupidity and carmax's . Around christmas you had a black c-5 for sale with new falkin tires that cost around 650$ a set for the 18 rear and 17 front .

Kelly blue book ,edmuds and nada are not geeks that sit around writing on computers they are leaders in the industry that keep people from being ripped off by dealers like you that insult them with below rough book trade in value for really nice cars.

I sold a car to carmax back in 2004 a 96 mustang I purchased at the police impound sale off 34th street. It took a front hit i cut off the front rad supports with a plasma cutter and migged on a new front .The car had frame damage anyone could tell by just looking at the inner frame rails . I blended the paint but it still was not a great match actually the car looked butcherd It got popped at st pete auto auction and arbitraded for frame damage by the auto auction inspectors. So it was flagged .So We took it to car max and you numb skulls found no frame damage and bought it from us. 3 weeks later my friend that works ar car max i wont say what one st or tampa will call him "mrx "said you guys sold it retail on your lot interesting huh?

Do us a favor try and justify your carmax lowballing to another forum becuase tamparacing does not want to hear your bullshit " oh it needs windshield wiper blades and tires its gonna cost us 3.000$ to reburbish it" save that for your idiot customers ! You lure into selling you a car due to your false advertising" we know what your car worth" your tv ad should say we know what your car is worth thats why we pay less then trade in value rough book so we are ashured to make a few grand on every car we sell at our dealer auction.
seriously, you dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about...im not even going to waste my time with a educated response to that non-sense you just copied and pasted. to whoever is selling the vette, good luck

Eric
AIM: Ep41382

Last edited by Ep41382; 05-12-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:22 PM
P V
333HP N/A 6 Cylinder

Originally Posted by Ep41382
seriously, you dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about...im not even going to waste my time with a educated response to that non-sense you just copied and pasted. to whoever is selling the vette, good luck

+1 Some people are just idiots plain and simple. They have to make up for their lack of love as a child by "knowing it all" now. If only mama would have hugged him once. haha. Don't waste your time on this guy EP.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Resident Asshole

Originally Posted by JDL1000
I thought someone won this car on Ebay? Did the buyer back out?

yeah, it was some asshole fucking around. he won the auction and his contact info was invalid, he never tried to contact me and bid on 4 other z06s and did the same to all of them. Then he gives us all bullshit negative feedback and gets kicked off ebay. but ebay wont erase the negative feedback he left even though it was proved false. So I now have 52 positive and 1 negative as well as the other guys now have negatives. I fucking hate ebay.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 05-13-2006, 04:51 PM
P V
333HP N/A 6 Cylinder

Man you need to find some one to run it at an auction for you, some vette fanatic who doesn't care about all those aftermarket parts on it, will buy this from you for 28-29K wholesale (assuming nothing is wrong with it), Just a suggestion. Good Luck!
Old 05-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Resident Asshole

Originally Posted by P V
Man you need to find some one to run it at an auction for you, some vette fanatic who doesn't care about all those aftermarket parts on it, will buy this from you for 28-29K wholesale (assuming nothing is wrong with it), Just a suggestion. Good Luck!

all the aftermarket parts are gone.It is bone stock now except for the clutch and rearend which are brand new. My neighbor is chomping at the bit to buy it I just havent had time to finish it.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am