Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1984 wellcraft scarab sport 32'

Old 01-23-2006, 04:34 PM
owns a $10,000 unicycle!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1984 wellcraft scarab sport 32'

my dad has asked me to sell his boat for him the hull is a 1984 i believe the boat has twin yamaha 200's on the back.it is a 30' hull with a 2' transom which the motors are mounted to,i think the motors are 95 or newer,when he bought them they were like 2 years old,but they werestill in crates and had zero hours on them..this boat has been totally redone inside and out and stored on a triple axle trailer since he has owned it has been covered by a canvas custome made cover i know he paid 1200.00 alone for the cover....for some reason he is selling all his toys..this is a center console boat with t-top which he installed this boat is in great condition.he has never had one problem with these motors the boat is litereally turn key and go.He is askin $36,000.00 yes i know this is not the place to post boats or anything for that much money but the more coverage the better anyway serious inquiries only.

please limit the negative posts the boat is well worth the money and negative criticism will not lower the price.

i do not know hours...i will find out and i will also get pics upon request pm me and i will email the pics to you if interested

thank you for viewing
Old 01-23-2006, 05:02 PM
PSSHHH x2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

might be better off posting in TF fishing/boating forum
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...