Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Nice Mini Van

Old 01-12-2006, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice Mini Van

I am selling a 1990 Plymouth Grand Voyager with only 52,000 miles. It has blue interior lighting everywhere and blue outer strobes. A 1600 watt audio bahn mono sub amp with two subs in the back, the subs have a two year warranty, then there are eight more speakers including rear veiw mirror speakers. Rims and Tires and a custom intake with no cat and a k and n filter. Still gets like 20 miles to the gallon. All three rows of seats are like brand new and the middle row has never been taken out of the plastic. I have pics of it at http://photobucket.com/albums/c362/...lla42/?start=20 and i can be contacted at sheepkilla42@hotmail.com or 941-920-1166. The car is in excellent shape but i am buying an rx-8 so i need the money possibly a trade but im in two seaters and turbos. I have one guy who has offered me 4000 but unfortunetly he is in jail so that sucks. Another guy offered me 3500 but he is taking a little long to get all of the money. This car is in beautiful shape and is the smoothest riding car that you will find without blowing your budget. Give me some feed back please and either tell me what you think about the ride or give me a quote. It has the 3.3 liter motor in it and it is very strong and healthy I have all of the paper work for the maintenence and up keep, which hasn't been any more than some oil-changes and a tune-up. But i do love this car even though i hate big cars and trucks or anything like it so just lmk if your intrested. I will absolutely not tolerate low ballers so please only serious buyers.
-Brian-