Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FOR SALE: NICE 1991 Chevy Cavalier (WESLEY CHAPEL)

Old 01-11-2006, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FOR SALE: NICE 1991 Chevy Cavalier (WESLEY CHAPEL)

Hi All,
I'm new to this so I hope I do everything right!!! (LOL)

Anyway, I have a nice 1991 Chevy Cavalier to sale, it runs great with cold A/C, Heater, 4 door , great cloth interior and Exterior is in great condition, just a few dents here and there with a busted front blinker light but no big deal. It is the color about like this color I'm typing with or Baby Blue and looks great under the hood. The only reason we are selling it is because we are running out of yard room and we got it for my Daughter after she wrecked her car but than her Grandpa went and helped her get a Newer car like the one she had.

It is a 4 cylinder
Automatic Transmission
Nice Radio/speakers
Great Tires
Has Luggage Rack on Top of Trunk
has had a recent Tune-Up
Oil Change
A/C Recharged
Not sure but I think engine is a 2.3 Liter
With Throlle Body
Only 57,685 miles on it
Does need a couple of rust spots fixed on front floor and carpet put back in it.

We are asking $1,000 OBO, can't find a better car for this price with the body and the way it drives and looks anywhere else. SO, please email me at sweetsracefann@AOL.com if interested.

Thanks All,
Tammy

P.S. Sorry but I don't have any pictures of it to show. Also, so you know, we do live out off SR 54 in Wesley Chapel area, 14 miles off I-75 from Fletcher/Morris Bridge Road or about 8 miles off I-75 from SR 54 going towards Zephyrhills.

This would be a great first car for someone who just got licsences or for a older person. It is very reliable and drives like my 1999 newer Cavalier, not loud, doesn't smoke any just needs a little TLC inside on floors but like I said, nothing major.

Last edited by eastbayracefann; 01-11-2006 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got 500 cash if your intrested