Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

88 Black Irocz Camaro. 350 Lt1 ttops $1500 firm *PICS*

Old 12-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Custom User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 88 Black Irocz Camaro. 350 Lt1 ttops $1500 firm *PICS*

Time to sell the camaro. Im leaving for the service in a few months and i have a check for 4k coming so im going to buy a bike and cancle my insurance and ride that till i leave so im not going to need the car. Now let me state this in a "non dick head" way. I want 1500 FIRM.. when i mean firm.. im talking like.. fake boob firm. firm!.

Its a 1988 Irocz Camaro. has the big 350 in it and ttops(only reason i bought it). Its an automatic. Miles on dash arnt true with engine. The previous owner said the motor was rebuilt awhile ago. It has 3inch pipes out the back(not true duals btw). It has some z28 wheels on it with crappy tires but my friends buddy has Irocz wheels with good tires i can pick up before i sell the car.

I bought the car for a project. So theres no carpet in it since i was going to replace it or put down bed liner. It has a tach and 2 other guages not hooked up. It could use a new paint job because the one on it is all pitted up and crappy. Could use some seats. Pretty much your buying the irocz body and a 350lt1 engine. The only issue with the engine is some morning when it is really cold it will have a cold start problem which i never got around to fixing.

Im going to sell the car in a week-week and a half so im taking offers.. please post here with offers.. im looking for 1500 solid. its well worth it in parts alone.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:39 AM
I give out Dutch Ovens!!!

Miles on the motor? Would you be willing to take off the wheels since ur getting Irocs anyways?
Old 12-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Custom User Title

Miles on the motor, not completly sure.. i think the previous owner said something like 70K since the rebuild and i belive they put upgraded parts inside but i dont have nothing on paper so i dont want to state that.
Yeah i could take off the wheels as long as the person who wants the car doesnt want both sets.
Also the car has sony speakers in the dash and some "fancy" looking ones in the back, i never noticed the name. There wont be a cd player in it tho but it will have the hook ups and the black frame plates.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I give out Dutch Ovens!!!

How is the finish on those wheels. If the buyer wants both sets so be it, I only want an extra set of the RS wheels, not the Irocs.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:49 PM
POTENTIALLY FAST

does it have an LT1 swap? irocs don't usually have the lt1, usually the L98 I believe (I used to be big into IROCs about 15 years ago!
Old 12-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Custom User Title

Im pretty sure its a 5.7 liter Lt1 Tpi

The wheels are in good shape.. junk tires. Some light polishing would bring them out. After i buy the Irocz wheels ill take the tires off the Z28's and clean them up
Old 12-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Shakotan/Hippari life.

take paymenst on it man? i really need a car...( im also fellow military if that helps, lol )

-'03 GSX-R 750
Old 12-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Custom User Title

If i didnt need the cash all at once then yeah i would but i need the cash from this car to pay back some debts before i leave.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Doogie stole my car

edit

Last edited by Dustin Imports; 12-05-2005 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Custom User Title

Yeah its the car with the sony speakers in the dash. I took off thoese silver covers
The only issue i had with the engine is the cold starts every so often. If there is something else that i should know can you pm me because other then the morning starts it runs smooth afterwards.
I had a guy at the dealership i use to work for change the fluids and do a general cleaning of the engine inside. Not sure 100% every service he gave the car because he said he will work on it on his side time thru out the day.