Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

93 mustang notch (coupe)

Old 11-01-2005, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 mustang notch (coupe)

1993 mustang notch (coupe)

I purchased this mustang off ebay about 3 months ago, the previous owner blew the motor and I had a new one put in, all engine work was done by Chad (CandCmotorsports) Oct 05....

I had new 2.5 exhaust put on, as well as new roller rockers and springs. the interior is all pretty much new but needs some work to be finished, ...Power steering does not work, I think the rack leaks, so I havent re-filled the pump....PLus the pulley is kind of shaky..the suspension is kind of rough.it all looks new but its LOW,too low (KYB struts and shocks, eibach sportlines- LOW... makes it kind of a rough ride....The lifters are noisy and it has a 4 cyl tranny, the car should have a new clutch in it by the time it sells, the car does not pull as hard as it would if the clutch was not so worn.....the AC compressor is not hooked up.It has a cheap 5 lug conversion...the speedometer is not engaged so the speedo does not work...the body is pretty straight, dings and scratches...but no crashes-.new....speakers......infinity and pioneer,,....new panasonic mp3 stereo-.I bought the car with big things in store, but I NEED a daily driver.....

5k OBO or possible trades, bikes (must be 00 and up) cars (good dailys a/C) (PM me with Questions)

More pics at http://www.semi4.us/~mikez/cgi-bin/

Old 11-01-2005, 04:43 PM

what does work on this car?
Old 11-01-2005, 04:57 PM
F.T.W. THE ONLY WAY I FLY

so is it a new motor why are the lifters makeing noise i got 2500.00 for it