Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX SE Super HICAS Hatchback in GA

Old 10-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Question the unknown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX SE Super HICAS Hatchback in GA

Posting for a friend in GA...

Originally Posted by martaigne
This car has a clear Georgia state title and is in good running condition. I simply need the money to fix my Accord. The car is located in Winder, GA.

The ONLY modifications this car has are the S14 seats and a (crappy) front strut tower brace.

Details:
Year: 1991
Make: Nissan
Model: 240SX
Trim: SE Super HICAS
Mileage: 161k
Transmission: Manual w/ LSD
Engine: KA24DE
Exterior: White
Interior: Black
Options: p/s/, 4ws, p/w, p/l, a/c

Price: $3000 OBO

Recent installs/maintenance: Brake pads and rotors, rotor cap and button, spark plug wires, spark plugs, remanufactured distributor, Top Hat remanufactured cylinder head, S14 leather seats, front strut tower brace, Kenwood deck and speakers, new battery. Tires are 205/60/15 Avenger LSRs and are in excellent shape.

Known problems: AC/Vent controls do not work (fan controls do), small dent in driver's rear quarter, cracked dash, leaking power steering line, broken radio antenna, no exhaust left -- it's rusted and gone.

Car comes with (not installed): New dashboard, new oem power steering line, extra sunroof, stock front seats, extra climate control unit, spare taillights, spare ac blower motor. All these parts come with the car at no extra charge, and are a part of the deal as they will be of no use to me when I sell it.

The interior carpet is stained but the rest of the interior is either nice or has been replaced. The center console is missing the ash tray. The dash is cracked in the center, but I have a replacement ready for it. The exterior is in good shape aside from the quarterpanel dent, with minor dings, chips, fading, and scratches that are to be expected on a 14 year old car.

pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5

Again, I'm looking for $3000 or best offer. VIN will be provided privately to those who ask for it. NO TRADES!

Thanks for looking

chris@accordinglydone.com

email him, not me with questions, though i will help as much as possible
Old 10-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Question the unknown

bump for a good car
Old 10-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Question the unknown

wheni said OBO, i was serious. post some offers.