Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Testing waters for buy and sell

Old 10-01-2005, 08:06 PM
Be Eazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing waters for buy and sell

Ok, I'm in need of a new vehicle because I'm bored of mine. So, I'd like to find a 92-95 stlye civic, 2 door coupe (I dont want a sedan and I dont like the HB's), stock is fine and prefered. I'd like the 1.5L or w/e motor u may have in it with the 5-speed manual tranny. I'm working with a budget here so I'm lookin for around $1500-2500 range.

Now, for sale, I have a 97 Dodge Stratus ES 2.5L V6 white with 101K on it. Timing belt, water pump done at 98k, tune up done every 10k, oil every 3k with heavy weight oil. This car was not raced, its purely A to B and can make long trips, no problem. A/C works, has power drivers seat, power locks, power windows, cruise control, aftermarket stereo (I'm removing my heavy bass system and installing pioneer 6.5's in the doors and 6x9s on the deck and leaving my DEH-P5200 head unit), brand new under 2k miles Fusion HRI tires ($320 value), long tube intake, several painted interior peices following a blue/black/grey scheme. I'm currently replacing several "customized" panels and returning the car to a stock look. This is a great DD, its been very reliable and has had very few mechanical failures.

I got a KBB estimate on my car and it said $3350 but due to alot of visual modification of the interior and various other little things I'm only going to ask for $2500 OBO, trying to get enough to afford the above mentioned civic lol.

If u have any questions please email me at eazye_84@hotmail.com or PM me for a phone number.

Forgot to mention, I'm located near the Tyrone Mall area of St. Petersburg

I'm a Mechanical Audiophile