Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: del sol in Gainesville

Old 09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS: del sol in Gainesville

Clean del sol FS in Gainesville. Super fun car. Tons of mods, good price. Don't pass up this deal. Check it out. Tell a friend.

Click on the link to view details. http://www.solsociety.com/forum/inde...howtopic=14675

email: Maiku95@yahoo.com for questions or inquiries. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Okay, so here it goes. I've got too many responsibilities right now, so my babies gotta go.
This is a 1993 S with many parts upgraded from a 97VTEC (donor car)
Mileage: ~132,000
Modifications
--Exterior: Mugen lip, JDM one piece Headlights, clear side markers, Invader Carbon fiber hood, Lambo doors, 70/30 tails with modified lighting, rear view camera in keyhole, manual extension antenna. New targa and trunk w/ spoiler from 97 VTEC.

--Interior: Racing seats (black suede and CF vinyl), matching shift knob and boot and door panels and back panels match seats, JDM Maplight, sound deadening (quiet inside) Grant racing steering wheel w/ hub, JDM cluster w/ built in 2.6"LCD TV, black carpet, diamond plate floormats, dual gauge pod, racing pedals.

--Audio/Security: Rear speakers; pioneer premier 6.5", front speakers; some bazooka brand I think (came w/ car), CDT custom molded tweeters in front upper vents made by the Doc, JVC 9750KDSH Headunit, MP3/CD/AM/FM with PICT ($500 headunit) Top of the line VIPER Pager-type alarm system 791 (or something for the part #)... It was $500 from best buy... I also had power locks and power trunk release installed to work w/ the alarm.

--Suspension/Wheels/Brks: 17" Axis Mesh2 wheels w/ good tread on tires w/ hub centring rings. Front tires about 50%, rear about 75% tread left. Wheels in great condition, maybe a scratch here 'n there but no major damage. One tire has a chip on the sidewall. (has for a while) Coilover Springs (not cheap ebay ones, but forgot name) Front and rear strut bars, upper and lower bars (4 total) 4 wheel disk brakes (from 97 VTEC)

--Engine: Ractive Carbon Fiber Exhaust (weighs like 5lbs) custom CAI, D15, nothing fancy. But, conditionally, the buyer of this car also gets a B16a3 from the 97 VTEC donor car. And that's everything you need from the engine, tranny, shift linkage, mounts, ecu, ect. The vehicle is wrecked in the front, but the previous owner said the damage is minimal. The condition? You have to get the engine yourself. The donor car is in Miami, FL. The second condition is that I must get my asking price, no less for you to get this engine. This engine, tranny, and all the parts is worth over $2000. Of course, I recommend having the engine double checked at a machine shop for 100% functionality.

There's probably some more stuff I forgot, but be sure to check out my garage for some more detailed info about the mods, ect. I have a lot of money invested into this sol (over $8,000) and it's been the most fun. Onto the pics!

Old 09-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Master Ninja

how much u lookin for?
Old 09-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Sorry about that. The end got cut off.

Price: Only $6,800.
I'm sacrificing oodles to get rid of this asap. This is about HALF of what I have into it, and I've only had it for a little over a year. So respectfully, all these mods are less than a year old. If there are mods that you, as a buyer don't want, I'd be willing to work with you on removing those and adjusting the price.

Tell a friend. Thank you for viewing.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:22 PM
OPEN LEGS, CLOSE MOUTH

would you be interested in a bike? pm if so.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:37 AM

is it just me or the driver side fender damaged?
Old 09-25-2005, 02:24 PM
OPEN LEGS, CLOSE MOUTH

check pm's again
Old 09-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Yeah, the front dr side fender has a dent in it.

PMed back.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:46 PM
Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Check PMs again.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:32 AM
OPEN LEGS, CLOSE MOUTH

check pm
thanks