Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1971 Datsun 510 Coupe

Old 09-15-2005, 06:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1971 Datsun 510 Coupe

Im giving up my project Datsun 510 coupe. Yes it is a trunk model the one that is impossible to find i have had the car for a while but i have no time to work on the car.Interior- the interior in is in impectible condition it is original black with no rips or wear and tear marks dash is in perfect shape factory radio still in dash and it still works i rated the interior at 96%. BODY- the body is very straight i have started to do the body work on the car but have not finished it the car had minor rust in quarters.i have all the original emblems moldings marker lights,tail lightshead lights grill all there complete ready to put back on once its done.the only parts missing from the vechile is-original motor,gas tank,front and rear bumper wich you cdan buy brand new in chrome for 279.00. The car is not far from being done but it would be a good ka-t or sr swap car. sorry i do not have pics to post at the moment but your are more than welcome to come see the car at any time im asking 2,800 obo feel free to call 813-927-5403.Jovan
Old 09-15-2005, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt