Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

b16 hatch for sale

Old 07-30-2005, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B16 94 Hatch $6000 Or Obo

i am selling a 94 b16 hatch the motor has skunk 2 cam gears ,fuel pressure reg., act clutch, intake , exausht, skunk2 intake manifold , dc 4-1 header, short shifter, and some more, the car color is type r , it just go painted less then a month ago. no dents perfect and quick.it also has power windows just put in also and also has rims on it also if interested on pics email me at lwhbaseball08@aol.com or pm me , call me at 352 502-9597 for serious buyers only , am askin 6,000 the car is awesome

the interior is perfect no rips in the seats the color is gray and black inside the all the peices are there nothing is missing , always clean ,

the reason i am selling it is because i am going to wisconsin and the car would not be a good snow car

if you buy the car you will also get 2 doors , in perfect shape, also a t-2 turbo not on the car, all kinds of other honda parts i have collected through thr years

Last edited by Type r hatch; 07-30-2005 at 04:08 PM.