Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 chevy cavailer z24 for sale

Old 07-17-2005, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 chevy cavailer z24 for sale

i have a 1994 chevy cavailer z24 its a great car i just need it gone no more room for it i thouht i would have time to make it my fast and furious car but its not going to happen with bills and other shit that happens in life the engine is in great cond. i just dropped 600 into it for new hoses, new drive train belt,spark plugs and wires,had the transmission serviced,oil change,radiator flush,both window motor's, window clips,oil change, i had new brakes put on less then a yr ago and it hasnt been drove in 8months brake cylinders are new all the way around,it was 16inch silver rims a couple of the tires would need replaced some time soon but drive able for awhile it has power tech exhaust tip which is kinda deep alil more deep then i wanted it to be but the guy said it wouldnt be to much louder then the one i had picked out....the paint--- needs paint its faded its the org. paint wen the car was bought.it was very lil damage in the rear like it prbly would be from 2-400 to fix it i had an OLD FUCKING WOMAN turn her left light on she started to trun left i went right to go around her then she busted a u-turn in front of me wen i was doing 50 smart huh. so i missed her cuz im that good of a drive and hit some bush's which fucked the back fender up alil i will have pics in my gallery to see its not that bad.the engine is a 3.1L with 82k miles which is pretty damn low for a 94 it was a lady driven car before i got it it had 64k mi and i put about 10k in highway miles the rest bewteen tampa and st.pete always had my oil changed on time and maintenced.in the past 2yrs i put brand new water pump alternator master brake cylinder heater core heat works great in winter but the ac isnt the compresser went in it and a few extra things i have all the reciepts for everything battier is less then 2months old its a great car just needs the body and paint done it blue books at $3,430....i understand the ac doesnt work and the body and paint needs work but thats it so throw me some offers and we can go from there it is a clean title if u want it we can go down to the dmv and i'll sign it over to u there and have everything in ur name in 30mins. after the wait cuz we all know it's a long wait at the dmv lol pm is the best way to get ahold of me but also leave commments thanks..... pm me tho or i wont see it .....
Old 07-17-2005, 11:44 PM

need this gone asap every offer will be consided
Old 07-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Doogie stole my car

clear PMs

Drew
Old 07-19-2005, 10:39 AM

pm's all cleared my bad didnt know there was a limit ..........
Old 07-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Doogie stole my car

to late