Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Beater with ice cold a/c for 500 bucks!

Old 07-03-2005, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beater with ice cold a/c for 500 bucks!

Ok guys here's the deal. Its a 91 celica ST manual transmission with just over 200K, and when i say beater i mean beater. This car needs cosmetic work, however the inside has been well taken care of. This car has always gotten over 35 mpg and will hit 40+mpg on the highway. Here's the not so good news. The car will need a replacment engine or a bottom end. Its has rod knock. If you are mechanically inclined you can get an engine from LKQ off 118th for 100 bucks and ride out. Here is some good news though. The car has new axles, clutch, and timming belt. They were put in less than 2 years, or about 10K miles ago. I only occasionally used this car over the last 3 yrs as it was my 3rd and 4th car so i basically drove it for old times sake. Fix her up, drive her for a few years, and sell her for more than you put into her.

If you want pics post up your email addy and i'll get some over to you. My price is firm, but will consider trades of just about anything. I'll give this a week or two before i through it in the trader or ebay.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bizump.......