Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/T..: 95 Eagle Talon eSI w/97 eclipse kit $800!! Ocala.

Old 06-25-2005, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/T..: 95 Eagle Talon eSI w/97 eclipse kit $800!! Ocala.

About the car:

Color is blue, lowered, Automatic, A/C, Front end from 97 eclipse, headlights from a 97 eclipse, has aftermarket spoiler, needs paint, some interior plastics, carpet, and headliner. Its a fixer-upper and before it started knocking one morning, it ran and drove perfect.

Alright, so you're wondering why so cheap. The engine has a knock in it. It started knocking one morning on startup. Before then the engine ran perfect, no ticking knocking, nothing. Never ran out of oil, and hasnt been driven since the knock started to prevent any damage to crank. Was going to fix but now im moving so dont have the time to replace bearings.

This car should cost no more than $100 to fix a rod bearing, and the crank should be in fine shape since it hasnt been driven an INCH since the morning it was cranked up and the knock was there.

Who ever takes this car for dirt cheap should PICK IT UP and TOW not drive and ruin the engine. It's located in summerfield florida, close to ocala. I dont have pictures but the car needs paint (no clearcoat). Need it gone ASAP so we can move.

Also open to offers but would like to get close to $800.

Kris
Old 06-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Mach 1 speed

Pics?
Old 06-25-2005, 04:11 PM

dont have pics.. the body is straight however, no damage, just a few dings. other than that very straight. no rust, ect. and for $800/obo. make an offer and come pick this thing up..

Kris
Old 06-25-2005, 07:39 PM

pm me some pics
Old 06-25-2005, 08:56 PM

i cant get pix at the moment, im 30 minutes from the car - but when someone wants to see the car for the first time, ill take pictures then if they dont buy it, ill post pics. like i said before the car is in good condition except the noted problems. come check it out. im sure if someone looks at it, they'd buy it on the spot.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:46 AM

how many miles does it have on it?