Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

BMW e36 for sale....

Old 06-21-2005, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMW e36 for sale/4200 obo..

1992 325i 6 cyl manual 155xxx
4200obo

Very reliable Car was purchased by myself almost 2 years ago, I purchased mainly for a toy, weekend driving and something to fiddle with, The car has been adult driven and the motor runs great, no pings or knocks. Belts changed about 1k ago...Oil and fluids have been regularly checked and changed, the car has great 4 wheel disc breaks. THere seems to be a bit of an oil leak on the valve cover....not a hard fix. The manual 5spd transmission is very smooth. Ive added some interior touches to modernize the cabin, but it still needs some TLC--The current sound system boast a Clarion DXZ535 that matches the interior colors perfect. I have also added a 12 in cerwin vega and 400watt Rockford fosgate amp, there is also a LCD screen that is installed and was used for my xbox when I had one. Exterior is in need of minor touch ups,there are normal scratches and dings, the head lights are yellowed. I also installed bilsteins struts and shocks recently as well as some eibach springs, it made the stance a bit more aggressive about 1 and a half lower...., and this car loves winding roads- the tires have pretty good life left on them as well. The engine bay is clean and Ive installed a 7 inch conical air filter. I recently replaced both front window motors.the sunroof works but is a bit slow. AC blows cold, however the clutch on the compressor makes a bit of noise when the ac is on. The car needs some interior work to complete. the tints in the front need replacing they were scratched when I was doing the window motors......I relocated the Onboard computer to the center console to accommodate the LCD. Onboard computer not yet fastened down. I am looking to buy a home so it must go..

Last edited by neksone; 06-21-2005 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:15 PM

bump for the night
Old 06-21-2005, 04:43 PM
#1 Bitch

nice car... willing to trade w/o all the system stuff???
lmk
Old 06-22-2005, 05:29 AM

Im not quite sure what you mean...? ^^
Old 06-22-2005, 09:44 AM

Afternoon bump-