Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95 del Sol Si for sale. 2nd time

Old 06-05-2005, 04:11 PM
DelSol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 del Sol Si for sale. 2nd time

Ok im back from being in Penn. So im reposting this.

Please read ALL of this before you respond. I did my best giving describtions on every item that NEEDS one. If you e-mail me with stupid ass questions that I already posted I will ignore it and wont sell the car to you cause you cant read... sorry but i want the car to goto a good home.

For sale is a 95 del sol Si, Milano red with a Carbon Fiber hood.
135000 miles

Now.. im gonna be honest. The paint is bad. Its fading onthe side mirriors and the rear spoiler. The CF hoods clear coat is coming off so its starting to look grey and hazy.

Now all that aside. Its going for sale as is... but im letting you know so there is no surprises.As is means with all the aftermarket parts. And I will try to remember whats on it. Also, the shocks are going so it will need some aftermarket shocks to handle the drop its currently at.

Exterior/Engine
SOHC Vtec Engine
5 speed manual transmission with short throw shifter
GReddy SP2 exhaust
Cat. Removed and replaced with a high flow test pipe (this makes the car really loud FYI)
AEM Cold Air intake
The CF hood (unsure of the brand but again, clear coat coming off)
Stock Spoiler
Civic SI rims
Neuspeed Sport springs

Interior
( I focused alot of the JDM aspect of this vehicle when i was working on it. If anyone knows del sols getting parts for the is hard. and even harder when they are JDM parts. They can be rare and expensive. Which is why the car may be priced to high for some of you. As I said this car is being sold as is. If the JDM parts are not a big deal for you, take them off and find some OEM parts and you can probably make your money back for the parts easy by selling the JDM parts)
JDM side maplights
JDM sun visors ( FYI on the visors. This is an expensive peice. And i Bought them cause i got a deal on them. I did not get the a piller or the top peices cause they were to expensive. But i heard you can get these for 100$ for both and I have a person who you can contact that can do it for you.)
JDM fog Lamp switch to operate aux lights
Custom red vinyl on the doors.
Custom done shift knob/shift boot and ebrake boot to match the red vinyl with black/red stitching.
Sony Explode Kamelon CD player ( something is wrong with the connection so you may need to have someone look at it)

Extra peice that YOU can deside on being optional for an extra $70 is the OEM car cover. And you will see that its worth it. This is a hard to find item and if you can find it , its like 100$ if you dont want it when you buy the car you can let me know and I will sell outisde to some of my del sol friends.

There may be more thing but they are small. I want to be very clear. This car is not fantasic shape. It NEEDS TLC, however its a GOOD runing car. Its just been in storage for the past 2 years and has not been driven. It runs strong.

If your interested call me, e-mail me, PM me or post here. either with you want it, or with whatever questions.

Im selling this for $2000 FIRM (I changed the price because of an offer made tonight ), im not moving from this price.. so asking for lower I wont do. I need this money for a downpayment on a new car. So I wont take trades either. I have alot of times to sell this car. So if your low and need extra money I will wait But i wont go lower, sorry.

Also, I wont be parting it out. Sorry

Again read! Sorry for being rude.. but i want the car to goto a good home. Somone who will use this as a prodject car or fix it up. And I cant stand morons who ask questions to things I already answered.

Thanks,
Brandon
E-mail- Eagle8708@aol.com

Last edited by Eagle; 06-05-2005 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:16 AM
HOOOOOOKSSSSSSH

email'd... id like to see this car today since ill be driving an hour to meet someone in tampa to look at a hatchi so if you could call me and show me this car today i could buy today or tomorrow. hit me up ASAP man, ill email you my name and number
Old 06-15-2005, 12:39 AM

hey intersted in the SOL, send pics to h0bear@yahoo.com lemme see the car and you got ur 2 grand!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:58 AM
HOOOOOOKSSSSSSH

it sucks but this car is sold... i tried to pick it up but it was already gone. good lucking finding another sol this cheap, i was really dissappointed because it was a nice car for the price.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:05 AM
In the fetal position

Is this car sold? (Asking the person selling the car)
Registered Linux User #391224